• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
ShockingAlberto said:
Megaton: A lot of characters use swords.

What else would Raiden do, exactly? Streak? Argue with Rose? Pop up on a codec message talking about how he's out grocery shopping while Snake is in a harrowing battle? Dude's pretty damn limited.

The only sword-wielding characters that feasibly could have done something different are Goroh (because he drives a giant flying car) and Grey Wolf, but the latter is a stretch considering that is his main weapon.

Easy. This!:
raidencartwheel.jpg

Naked Cartwheels: A kick to the face from this guy takes away your stock AND your manhood.

Sciz

AceBandage said:
Tonight will be that blue guy...
What's his name?
Oh yeah, Bomberman!

boxart_jap_bomberman-act-zero.jpg

?

edit:
yankeeforever2 said:
So guys, how long do you think it would take to read this thread from start to finish?

I'm pretty sure Jiggy had some stats about that a while back.

gimz

Jiggy37 said:
Well, there's always the officia--

--ah, who am I kidding. :lol We'll be lucky to hit, like, 15000 on the official thread. Probably less since the posts asking for tournaments and such go in a different forum.
cant we combine the offical thread with this one? along with all the LTTP thread in the future :D

Fireblend

Banned
I know I predicted a Sonic-themed stage tonight, but right now I'm feeling really positive with all the 50Kth post thing, so I'm calling it, megaton tonight:

art01mz1.jpg

Believe!

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Like someone already said, IMDB info is based on fan submission so Leon in SSBB is probably fake. Also, like someone said on the IMDB boards, 50 cent was listed as the voice of Epona in TP before TP came out :lol

pulga

Banned
ShockingAlberto said:
So he'd be Sothe, but naked?

That's much more inventive

Well, if we can have 5 AT sword wielders, why can't we have two cart wheelers (maybe Raiden can snap necks as well)? I see you're one for diversity, aren't you!

GSG Flash said:
Like someone already said, IMDB info is based on fan submission, like someone said on the IMDB boards, 50 cent was listed as the voice of Epona in TP before TP came out :lol

You mean 50Cent didn't voice Epona?
:(

Jiggy

yankeeforever2 said:
So guys, how long do you think it would take to read this thread from start to finish?
This thread is about 50,150 posts. Assuming you could read each post in 5 seconds, thus 12 posts per minute, thus 720 posts per hour, it would take you ~69.652778 hours. :D
Of course, if you could consistently average one post per second, things would go by real quick, getting you down to ~13.930556 hours. Good luck with that, though.

Innotech

Banned
Fireblend said:
I know I predicted a Sonic-themed stage tonight, but right now I'm feeling really positive with all the 50Kth post thing, so I'm calling it, megaton tonight:

art01mz1.jpg

Believe!
I hated fighting that sonofabitch. but god that game is fun.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Leon is 100% badass. If he is in the game I will force myself to learn him.

Rambaldi

yankeeforever2 said:
the date is Feb 10th....feb 10th......feb 10th..........feb 10th........feb 10th......right?

My GS still has it for Feb 10th. I doubt this delay is correct, but I am sure we will see.

Fireblend said:

Really? IMO, the only Namco character popular enough to be in this game is Pac Man.

Fireblend

Banned
Zerodoppler said:
Really? IMO, the only Namco character popular enough to be in this game is Pac Man.
Well, that didn't stop Sakurai from introducing Marth and Roy to America, or bringing Game & Watch guy to SSBM... I don't remember much people asking for Dr. Mario before Melee either.

Popularity obviously plays a part, but I'd say that's hardly the only thing Sakurai uses to decide whether or not to bring a character. Plus it's the only character I see coming from Namco; Pacman would be pretty weird, and don't even suggest the one from the 3D games, because that one sucks.

At least Klonoa's got awesome games, and that ring he uses would make a pretty unique character :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom