• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought it would be cool if they had items that gave you powers like yoshi in super mario world. One would let you fly, one would let you breath fire, and one would create a shockwave that knocks players down every time you come down from jumping.

Linkhero1

Jiggy37 said:
But now I'll have to share the glory if that's the update. :( Okay, fine. I add to my prediction. :D
Not only will it be the Ice Climbers final smash, but when it comes, it'll be left completely ambiguous how the final smash would be different if Popo or Nana is knocked out.
It would be nice if each had their own final smash. I doubt that's going to happen though.

Linkhero1

SantaC said:
Master Chief
playable character

joking of course.
Haha it'd be funny if they made an "original character" for smash called Master Chef. He'd look like Master Chief but with a chef cap on. :lol

Chumly

Jiggy37 said:
Awesome Monday updates of the past:

July 2nd - Assist trophies + Samurai Goroh
August 13th - Pokemon Trainer + Pokemon Change
September 3rd - Pit's Descent movie

Other Monday updates:
Pit's moves, Yoshi's Story music, Fox profile, Link's final smash, Zelda profile, Combos, Star Fox music, Rumble Falls stage, Donkey Kong's final smash, Smoke Ball item, Link's moves, Superspicy Curry item, Munchlax from a Poke Ball, Golden Hammer item

Wow it seems like weve had some super lame monday updates.

Chumly

Im gonna have to go with what other people are saying and say Snakes stage. With the huge snake update on friday I think there gonna finish it with a stage.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
No game would be complete with out lego squall!

snakecopy.jpg

Haunted

What are trophies? These are solid objects that appear as prizes and offer explanations of characters!

You can check out the poses and learn the backgrounds of a variety of characters.

various05_070924a-l.jpg

Characters in solid form, complete with explanations!

various05_070924b-l.jpg

You can view them from a variety of angles. Whirrrrrreeee...

You’re going to get a lot of these, so we’ve added images of them to the list to make them easier to identify.

various05_070924c-l.jpg

You can arrange them by series.

various05_070924d-l.jpg

And you can line them all up. This can’t be outdoors, can it?

Take a look at these, for example, if you want to learn more about a character you saw in the background in Smash. Or when your interest in a particular character’s back-story has been piqued, and you want to learn more about them.

Having trophies that explain your characters is quite useful.

And, in a bonus mode, you can even create something like this.

various05_070924e-l.jpg

Choose several trophies and place them however you like!

various05_070924f-l.jpg

You can even change the background. It’s all up to you.

Since we’ve gone to the trouble of gathering all these universes together, I hope you’ll enjoy gaining a deeper understanding of these characters. It’s with that intent that we’re all working so hard.

It's be cool if you could transfer your trophies over from the GCN version, because I have 290!!! (Damn Nintendo for not allowing us to unlock helmetless samus, Mario + Yoshi, and Devil's Island).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom