• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural Season 11 |OT| No, seriously, it got awesome again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actors that play villains in this show are scary good. Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer, Fredric Lehne as Azazel, Mark Rolston & Christopher Heyerdahl as Alistair, even the child actress that played Lilith was amazing. And the child actors/actresses generally suck.

The actors that play villains in this show are scary good. Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer, Fredric Lehne as Azazel, Mark Rolston & Christopher Heyerdahl as Alistair, even the child actress that played Lilith was amazing. And the child actors/actresses generally suck.

It's great because they all get to go ham. Especially young Lilith, it was so damn adorable how creepy she was. Mixed in with the fact that it seems fun to work at Supernatural and it's just great output. Death is one of my favorite actors, he plays the part so well with a stage-like presence.

BokehKing

Banned
If lucifer returns it better be mark Pellagrino, meat suit lore be damned
Sick of angels being douche bags
And sick of demons being wimps
Remember season 1, when they were savage

Oh shit they are playing deaths theme

BokehKing

Banned
There we go, finally an Angel that seems like Castiel and not an Ivy League douche bag

So new rules, what dead is dead
Do reapers have a way of blocking an Angel ressutecting powers?

Sam praying in the chapel, will they finally bring about God/Chuck

Edit
God dammit!
rest in peace hot cop

There we go, finally an Angel that seems like Castiel and not an Ivy League douche bag

Edit
God dammit!
rest in peace hot cop

You don't have to worry about spoiler tagging if the episode has been aired on East Coast, just so you know :p. You can still spoiler it if you want though.

It's great because they all get to go ham. Especially young Lilith, it was so damn adorable how creepy she was. Mixed in with the fact that it seems fun to work at Supernatural and it's just great output. Death is one of my favorite actors, he plays the part so well with a stage-like presence.

I would have so much fun working on Supernatural, it seems like such a chill set from what you see in the bloopers of each season. My favourite of the villains has to be Christopher portraying Alistair, the fact that he was torturing his victims on how to torture just made me laugh so hard. Also, when he was commemorating Sam for being so polite, I loved that too.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Edit
God dammit!
rest in peace hot cop

Seems like if the reapers toss them into the void the angels would have to put in some real effort to get them, effort no one but Cas seems to be willing to put in. Cas isn't exactly in the position to be doing anything strenuous either.

Quick question from someone who fell off somewhere around season 7 or 8. Has Supernatural been worth watching these past 3 seasons?

Like, has the show somehow managed to be as good, if not better, than ever before?

Magwik

Banned
Quick question from someone who fell off somewhere around season 7 or 8. Has Supernatural been worth watching these past 3 seasons?

Like, has the show somehow managed to be as good, if not better, than ever before?
There's a lot of interesting developments through 9 and onwards to 11 (so far 11 is the most fresh season in a long time), but the most of it is fairly good. There just isn't anything about it to be in a hurry to watch. If you have spare time and care about the world or characters stil, go for it definitely.

I'm at the episode where I think Dean sees a vision of Sam as Lucifer, its in season five I think. Is this worth keep going? Been awesome as fuck so far.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
This will be interesting to say the least

Yeah, the episodes he works on are usually pretty good so I'm excited.

Season 8 was good and season 9 was even better. I liked season 10 as well even if it wasn't as good as 9 but I would say yes, keep going. Season 11 has started off great so far.

I'm at the episode where I think Dean sees a vision of Sam as Lucifer, its in season five I think. Is this worth keep going? Been awesome as fuck so far.

YES. Seasons 1-5 are some god-tier television.

ZeroCDR

It's still fun to watch but rarely reaches the highs of Season 1-5, they explore some interesting directions that just never reach full potential. Season 7 is still the lowest point thus far IMO.

Season 11 so far is in a really good position, hopefully they will capitalize on the potential here. So far so good.

Kevin

Supernatural episodes are potentially HYPE:

Supernatural - Episode 11.06 - Our Little World
Supernatural - Episode 11.07 - Plush
Supernatural - Episode 11.09 - O Brother Where Are Thou?
Supernatural - Episode 11.10 - The Devil in the Details
Supernatural - Episode 11.11 - The Sound of Silence
Supernatural - Episode 11.12 - Don’t You Forget About Me

Some of those potentially sound like they are dealing with character's we've been wanting to return. Could easily be nothing though. We'll see.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
It's still fun to watch but rarely reaches the highs of Season 1-5, they explore some interesting directions that just never reach full potential. Season 7 is still the lowest point thus far IMO.

Season 11 so far is in a really good position, hopefully they will capitalize on the potential here. So far so good.

Season 7 was pretty bad. 6 was okay. For me, 9 was probably the closest they've come to the feeling earlier seasons had and 11 so far seems to be on track for a similar focus.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

Some of those potentially sound like they are dealing with character's we've been wanting to return. Could easily be nothing though. We'll see.

I wonder if #9 is related to Death somehow. Or maybe I'm looking too deep into the soundtrack of that movie.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

11.12 is totally about Gabe's glorious return, I am calling it now.

11.12 is totally about Gabe's glorious return, I am calling it now.
It won't be that because that's what we want. Watch it end up being some filler episode, probably about vampires. I'm going to say it's about a pair of brothers who got turned and haven't seen each other for hundreds of years.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It won't be that because that's what we want. Watch it end up being some filler episode, probably about vampires. I'm going to say it's about a pair of brothers who got turned and haven't seen each other for hundreds of years.

It's gonna be him and it's gonna be glorious!

Please be him...

It's gonna be him and it's gonna be glorious!

Please be him...
It's as if you're new to this show. They never give us what we want :(. Adam and Gabrial I neeeeeeeed you!!!!
KEEP
WATCHING
LOL! Best way to put it tbh. Season 5 is essentially the pinochle of this show for me. Season 11 is very close to reaching what made me love the show though. So yea keep going.

Yeah pretty much. Season 10 has one of my favourites and I'm pretty sure it's the favourite episode of many. There's no season 7, what are you talking about? It got tossed into the void never to be seen or heard from again.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's as if you're new to this show. They never give us what we want :(. Adam and Gabrial I neeeeeeeed you!!!!

Adam I don't give a fuck about, but Gabe was a real dude and was always amazing. I know he'll probably never come back, but I can't stop myself from hoping.

Magwik

Banned
Lol Mara is playing Crowley like a fiddle
Edit: this is the second stroke so far this week on the CW
Edit 2: this angel/demon friends at the bar is the best thing ever

Okay...the way she said "negation" made me just hate her even more. I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS EVEN POSSIBLE! Anyways aside from that pretty solid episode. I liked how as a kid she had that dark evil side, while still maintaining a rather childlike innocence. Her watching Hitlers speech was pretty messed up, but understandable given that she is The Darkness. Her looking in the mirror and having her inner self explain to her what she's meant to do was rather awesome. And her whole view on the world is neat.

That whole Demon and Angel relationship though lol. Walks in -demon eyes- -angel blade gets shown- O SHIT! Some Angel Vs Demon shit is gonna go dow-hey what's up, want a drink? Well that was unexpected...

Castiel beating up Dean made me remember that earlier episode where Dean was considering saying yes to Michael to save Adam from doing it, and Cas beats the shit out of him. When he refused Cas' healing it made me rather sad, he feels like he deserves it for unleashing The Darkness :'(.

Are they just progressing her through different age cycles per episode? She was a baby, then a pre-teen, now she seems like a teenager(especially with the I SAID I'M HUNGRY!") Spoiled brat! :mad:! Guess there goes he childlike innocence, I guess things are gonna ramp up quickly now with her darkness.

And of course Rowena fuckin' escapes I didn't see that coming at all. Can we just kill her, preferably with a spell from the Book of The Damned for ironies sake? Make her into a gerbil and have to stay with the former Head Mistress Bitch.

Edit: I just remembered Cas' reaction to them thinking he drove a crappy car xD. "You think it's crappy :(?"

Edit: Crowly just serving up his Demons for Mara to eat lololol. Tbh I kidna liked the Demon that became the new nanny, o well, rip unnamed Demon.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Looks like in next week's episode Sam still hasn't figured out
that he needs to stop Dean from naming new monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom