• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural Season 12 |OT| Mama, I'm Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the last 2 episodes and yea, they're still killing off women. The two whitest guys in the world, I.e, the ghostfacers are still alive from season 1.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Isn't Mark Pellegrino already signed for Season 13?

If he's going to be in it, then yes. But that hasn't been announced. We won't know until Thursday's finale.

Speaking of, I'm watching Jensen and Jared at the Seattle convention from April. A fan asked what the hardest finale to film was. Jared said the season 8 finale, with the scene in the church and the angels falling.

Jensen said, "I'm gonna speak for both of us and say we haven't filmed it yet. Thaaaat's gonna be a tough one."

I swear to god, if they actually kill off Cas, I quit.

Bishop89

so just saw the episode where Cas returns and I guess, gets recruited by baby lucifer or something..

Really enjoyed it.
Pellegrino was great in it

Jensen said, "I'm gonna speak for both of us and say we haven't filmed it yet. Thaaaat's gonna be a tough one."

They say this kind of stuff in one form or another every year. Wouldn't read too much into it. There are going to be character deaths obviously.

I'm very much looking forward to episode 22 as from the trailers it'll have some scenes I've been waiting for since the beginning of the season.
Not expecting much from episode 23 as the nephilim storyline is the worst in the history of the show as far as I'm concerned

ZeoVGM

Banned
Misha Collins is literally on Twitter asking fans to record themselves watching the last 10 minutes.

Shit is about to get cray isn't it?

I think Ketch is the first villain on this show in a long while that honestly cannot wait to see get killed.

Edit: That was satisfying. : )

Jhoan

Wait so why did the British Men of Letters get taken out? I'm confused and was in a meeting watching on and off.

You'd think Lucifer spawning a child would be enough to have God check back in real quick. Just to at least see what's shaking. He's about to be a grandfather.

Edit: I really want to know how fast the Impala can go.

george_us

WELP

Man that alternate Earth raises so many questions. Does that mean there's another Lucifer walking around? Hell is another God?!

cr0w

Old Member
Well damn that sure as shit shook things up.

I hope this means less of the angel/demon stuff. I really would like the return of more monster of the week stuff and storylines that don't always revolve around heaven and hell. It's dominated way too much of the last few seasons.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
How they gonna do all that? Huh?

They just did everyone super dirty and ended on "oh, well everything is fucked forever then"

Deadly

Wow they just off'd 3 main characters. Cas going in there was just a dumb way to have him die though. Also holy shit Mary's fucked. Maybe God takes pity on him and zaps her away or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom