• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Marvel Studios SDCC Panel - No Stakes, Plenty of Shawarma

Bronx-Man

Banned
LrhIemD.png

This is it. The big one. The last Marvel Studios panel at Hall H before the culmination of 10 years of movies - Avengers: Infinity War. All that has been officially announced so far is a look at the casts of Thor: Ragnarok and Black Panther, but it's reasonable to guess that we'll be seeing the cast of IW here as well in just half an hour. Also, don't be surprised if the only trailer we see officially released from tonight's panel is Thor. Even then, that's not 100% certain.

LIVE BLOGS:
ComingSoon
SuperHeroHype

TWEETERS:
Agent M
Ben Kendrick - ScreenRant
JoBlo

FOOTAGE:
Thor: Ragnarok

You can also follow along using the twitter hashtag: #MarvelSDCC

Don't know. Whenever SDCC comes around during the year I just imagine what it would be like if E3 was like this. Everyone sitting around just looking at liveblogs.

I always wondered why some video game companies didn't use SDCC for their game announcements instead of E3? Just imagine the reactions from a press conference from Nintendo in front of 7000 fans.

Is it new? I have heard zero about it

Pretty new. It mostly has old and weird and old weird stuff on it. A few originals. Hamill has a show on it. Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion's Con Man series is on there. And panels from last year's SDCC. I don't know if they're livestreaming from it but they'll definitely keep the panels locked behind the paywall of the service either way.

Comic-conhq.com

Top Bottom