• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ULTRA 2017 Electronic Music Festival - 5 mins of your favorite band, 1h of DJ Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aomber

Carl Cox for 5 mins today

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yep lol. Speaking of which might have to switch to that, this sam feldt set is kraft dinner

EDIT: Thought carl cox was gonna be on resistance, not scheduled for it, might be the "secret guest" though who knows. *shrug*

cj_iwakura

Whoever this guy is, he's certainly got a range going.

Please don't tell them to sit down. If I hear that ONE MORE TIME

cj_iwakura

That was hilarious.

(They started out with another lame RHCP play, and cut right into breaks.)

Oh god, and there goes that good will. Why Khaled.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Apparently I had a miscommunication with a date so I guess it's beer and Ultra for me today

What @ that schedule though they're really jumping all over the place today, 5 minutes of this and that. They really need to do it Coachella style – been saying it for years, I'd PAY for them to do it that way, stream a few stages at the same time and let us choose

It's really weird as most major festivals have multiple streams going at once. I guess Ultra thinks this way will get people wanting to be there in person.

mr stroke

1e3F83A.jpg

:(

Woah, that's quite the bit of rain. And, uh, what an oddly meta track.

That cheap case they have to keep wiping down it really the best thing they can put together to protect the decks?

Girls boobies just popped out while she was dancing. Camera was on her for a good 3-4 seconds and she was completely unaware it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom