• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Veep - Season 4 - Presented by Vitamin J - HBO Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apt101

Still the funniest show on TV. Louis-Dreyfus is also hotter than most 20 year old women I know. I want to know her secret to youth.

thelatestmodel

Junior, please.
Still the funniest show on TV. Louis-Dreyfus is also hotter than most 20 year old women I know. I want to know her secret to youth.

Lots of sexy workouts

veep.s03e06.hdtv_.x264-2hd.mp4-00.07.00.294.jpg

Empty

great episode. i like it when it has a less clean plot and is just an indeterminble mess of various fuck ups. there was a lot in there too.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I really thought that after that scene Dan was going to twist it to get the ball guy fired
Shame hes gone, I assume/hope its not for good

Dice//

Banned
Oh man is Dan actually off the show??
I mean, Jonah's been fired twice or three time by now, I think...but something tells me karma is absent in the Veep-universe anyways.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Spoiler regarding Dan's fate:

“[Luckily] it wasn’t a moment of, ‘Oh my god, am I leaving the show?’ because [series creator Armando Iannucci] told me, ‘Look, trust me, you’re not going anywhere,” Scott said of his character’s big change. “This gives us the opportunity to explore a different side of DC that we haven’t seen yet.”

Dan will become a lobbyist but would be funny if he went to work for the campaign of the people that will run against the president in the upcoming elections.

Though Jonah already did that.

Z..

It is awesome!! His first show was even better, though. Veep is still the shit, though! That "why would shit hit fuck, shit doesn't hit fuck" line on the first episode this season slayed me!

As for Julia's secret, I'm gonna say being the daughter of a billionaire is probably related to it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of Timothy's, you know who would be awesome on Veep, Timothy Olyphant. He plays a perfect handsome, sarcastic asshole, he'd fit right in.

New episode tonight:
Tehran

President Meyer travels to Iran, where an American reporter is being detained; Dan is wooed by a lobbyist; Doyle stands in for the president at an event; Kent's polling may cause trouble for Selina.

TTG

I love how Amy's neurosis has been building throughout the season. That scene with Dan, I wonder if it will ever be revealed that Amy torpedoed his job as campaign manager, probably a bit late in the game for that.

Peru

Probably the best of the season.

Are you ready to take a dump on Mike McClintock's doorstep?
- Like an initiation kind of thing?

'Of my various walking paces, I selected moderate to fast.'

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Ben was fantastic this episode

Hamlet

Great episode. lol at the way Dan sneaked in the glace cherry mention.
Sleepy Ben was fantastic and loved this line from Kent "He will be as involved as the rest of us in targeting happy parents after stealing cupcakes about their dead children.”

Matt_

oh yeah who the fuck is Catherine fiance?
I thought she was still going out with the iranian

BigAT

So it was supposed to be implied Selina was doing coke, right? Her constant trips to the bathroom, her energy compared to everyone else being dead, desire to dance.

Hasney

So it was supposed to be implied Selina was doing coke, right? Her constant trips to the bathroom, her energy compared to everyone else being dead, desire to dance.

That's what I figured until it kinda didn't come up again. Maybe it'll be touched on later.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
oh yeah who the fuck is Catherine fiance?
I thought she was still going out with the iranian
IIRC, Catherine dumped the Iranian guy on TV or something when put on the spot. During the whole big family interview at Selina's house, maybe?

I don't think we've ever previously met this Jason fellow. He was just mentioned offhandedly earlier this season.

TTG

She was definitely high, I don't know on what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom