• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2k15: Missing A Lot Of Match Types (Ladder, 3/4 Man TLC/Cage/Table, Handicap)

Chopper

I said this in Bobo's thread, but it's worth restating: The utter disdain that the WWE has consistently illustrated for their fanbase since, like, forever, is the biggest reason for the total lack of quality in their video games.

If the WWE actually gave a shit, someone like Syn Sophia would still be in charge, and at the very least, we would have a company in charge with the attention to detail that actually matters in a game like this. Yukes is apparently a cheap, easy option. I mean, who really gives a shit, right? Cena wins lol, $9.99, blah blah blah etc.

Musolf815

This is so sad, I buy these every year because at least the create features are good, but now there aren't that many match types? I wish they'd do a remake/remaster of HCTP...at the same time I'd be afraid of what the Yuke's of today would do that game...

Hasney

Oh well these kind of things make it easier to decide which games to get in this expensive week.

It is bizarre with this release date, almost like they wanted it to fail. Don't know why they didn't delay for another week to give it some space.

Watching a 1-1 ladder match right now on a stream. I assume it's just the TLC match but the requirement for victory is to climb the ladder.

It's just strange you can't do this with tag teams or 3-5 wrestlers.

Seeing how everything has gone made my decision to cancel a lot easier...and because this week is going to break me as it is anyway with new releases

SPOILER]

fucking lol. does vince not want his likeness fully in the game or something, or are the devs just really bad/lazy

Xater

It is bizarre with this release date, almost like they wanted it to fail. Don't know why they didn't delay for another week to give it some space.

Would be great if it bombs and it acts as a wake up call, but in reality they will probably just cut the budget and the game will not improve at al.

Hasney

Would be great if it bombs and it acts as a wake up call, but in reality they will probably just cut the budget and the game will not improve at al.

Yeah, almost hoping at this point. Just not sure how they think a fake sport brand with a mediocre game for years can compete with DA:I, GTAV and FarCry 4. Especially with all the news coming out of it so those that were most hyped to follow it even wondering if it's worth it.

Hasney

This is from someone on GameFAQs so take it with a pinch of salt, but he did post his PSN profile and has all but 1 myCareer trophy unlocked, so I think it's true... 15 years is a lot shorter than it sounds.

It's pretty short. Everything is forced simme 15 years is real not as long as you would think. You dont have a rivalry for years. You can only three pay per veiws a year. And can only choose certain ones the day after wrestlemania which isn't always a option. Once you finally win the WWE Championship(brand split is back again) you simmed ahead to your last match scenario.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3152-WWE-2K15/yungrilla87

HMC

I use old-school WWF rosters and CAPs almost exclusively, so the post-ECW era extreme match omissions won't have a huge impact for me, but I hate the practice of stripping down next gen offerings.

Top Bottom