• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Fucking right Koivu and Scandella are both playing tonight

First time the Wild have been 100% healthy going into a game since Game 2 of the season.

Woooooooooooooooooooo

Marvie_3

Banned
Bollig re-signed for 3 years @ 1.25M??????

iHS2dCP1TF3Yy.gif
ibgVJxFmLShJv1.gif
ibsMqsGJNqs8tg.gif

ib0sRoBJxN30eQ.gif

Samyy

Actually very interesting. Either Carlyle is seeing the light or...they have an even bigger goon showing up.

I am sure the entire league is cowering at the thought!
Though in seriousness, McLaren and Orr were effective last season, the team was generally tougher and harder to play against. Not saying they were the sole reason but we definitely had a higher inclination to fight and be tough last year. That loss has hurt the team somewhat I think.

The newly former president of the Cat's org. Twin works with the Nets.

AKA This guy
yormark-tweet.jpg

I'm just imagining him responding with that tweet to the official panther's account instead of that woman, still makes perfect sense.

Seriously though fuck that guy, what a twat. Even if he were responsible for anything positive over there if I were one of those 70 Panthers fans I'd want him out if that's the kinda idiot he is. Rejoice Dubbed, something good happened in Florida.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Actually very interesting. Either Carlyle is seeing the light or...they have an even bigger goon showing up.

Either it is a trade coming up and they needed some cap, or bolland is coming back Wednesday and they are keeping Holland up so we can have something that resembles a 4th line

Cake Boss

Banned
User Actions
Following

Darren DregerVerified account
‏@DarrenDreger
@TheFourthPeriod. Was told this morning the Sens are "quietly" exploring interest. Tough trade to make, but worth investigating.

OH SHIT SON!!

Merguson

Banned
Come on Nonis a first line center is on the market! WE NEED A BURKE LEVEL FLEECING!

If Nonis is to be believed, he's not giving up young assets for veterans. He wants hockey trades.

So I can't imagine anything will even happen. Not to mention, divisional rivals.

Fei

Dubnyk waived. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Sabres claim him as a backup for Enroth if they plan on moving Halak.

Fei

I'm surprised there haven't been more buzz around where Vanek will end up. By far the best goal scorer available.

Silexx

Rumour is that Karlsson called out Spezza on his work ethics before the break and it may be the seeds of a divide in the room.

Cake Boss is going to need some "alone time", methinks.

Quick

Banned
Captain Norrisson.

I can see it now: Spezza finishes packing his things in the locker room after being traded, Karlsson walks up to him, takes his jersey and rips the C off and throws the jersey on the ground. The jersey explodes, Karlsson walks away wearing sunglasses.

Yeaaaaaaaaaah

Top Bottom