• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 5 |OT| Searching for evidence that Kentucky has ever beaten Florida

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
This company.

Why can't someone competent broadcast the games?

It's embarrassing, I'm watching the Alabama game and a Melee tournament at the same time, the Twitch stream is flawless and the ESPN stream gets choppy and occasionally cuts out.

tebunker

Banned
Jalen looking sharp on back to back throws. Hell all drive there.

Dude is only 19. Imagine if Lane hadn't been a horrible qb coach

My wife is an Alabama fan.

I bandwaggon them too because I'm from Alabama

We are both going through feelings watching all these white people cheer for a black QB and mostly black team *knowing* who they voted for in the election.

Awkward. Ironic.Tragic.

Where were you when LSU died?

Sitting there like
RaggedFlawlessDachshund.gif

ryseing

PAPN has the theory the issues are because it's free. No paying customers to please like other apps. Makes the developers lazy.

I believe it.

It's embarrassing, I'm watching the Alabama game and a Melee tournament at the same time, the Twitch stream is flawless and the ESPN stream gets choppy and occasionally cuts out.

PS4 app is broken AF. Have to hook up my laptop to the TV.

Company is still making money hand over fist and can't get a competent group of coders.

AND IT'S OUT AGAIN

Joedy McCreary‏Verified account @JoedyAP 6m6 minutes ago
More
Every school to employ Ed Orgeron in the past 22 years have lost/are losing tonight:
LSU
USC
Tennessee
Ole Miss
Syracuse

Top Bottom