• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 5 |OT| Searching for evidence that Kentucky has ever beaten Florida

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
My wife is an Alabama fan.

I bandwaggon them too because I'm from Alabama

We are both going through feelings watching all these white people cheer for a black QB and mostly black team *knowing* who they voted for in the election.

Awkward. Ironic.Tragic.
True that

Going to be a lot of drunk and angry LSU fans tonight.

Someone's 60th birthday party in the neighborhood tonight. All I hear is untz untz untz. I hate people.

DMVfan123

Banned
So Pitt fans got a beverage after getting blown out by OK State. What do LSU fans get after getting upset by Troy?
And of course right after I say this they fumble

tebunker

Banned

We are both going through feelings watching all these white people cheer for a black QB and mostly black team *knowing* who they voted for in the election.

Awkward. Ironic.Tragic.

Sad but true.

As for Lsu. Man I bet they're so glad they overpaid for 4-5 games from Aranda and way overshot on Canada

Remember when I said Joshua Jacobs would catch all the TDs? Anyone? No? Ok.

Awkward. Ironic.Tragic.

Dawg. It makes me feel sick. Let him kneel during the anthem. Boy.

andycapps

I believe it.

PS4 app is broken AF. Have to hook up my laptop to the TV.

Company is still making money hand over fist and can't get a competent group of coders.

AND IT'S OUT AGAIN
I don't know how much it's the coding as it is them allocating less bandwidth for WatchESPN. Like mentioned before, I think the PAPN guys are on to something in it being a free service included with your cable sub, so ESPN isn't really under an obligation to put a ton of money into it.

AntoneM

I need to see shots of the LSU fans coming back into the stadium.

Also, LSU's fuckball-ery was not Les Miles after all.

LSU is officially on UPSET ALERT after failing to convert the onside kick. Score is 24-21 and Troy has the ball with about two minutes left in regulation.

Top Bottom