• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emilia Clarke. officially cast. as Sarah Connor. in TERMINATOR reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.deadline.com/2013/12/emilia-clarke-terminator-sarah-connor-role/

EXCLUSIVE: It’s official. Emilia Clarke will play Sarah Connor in the Terminator reboot, re-teaming with director Alan Taylor, who has worked with Clarke in the HBO series Game Of Thrones. Clarke joins Jason Clarke, who is in negotiations to play her son John Connor in a storyline I’ve heard involved a trip into the future. Deadline revealed that he was in talks earlier this week. Arnold Schwarzenegger is also back in his signature cyborg role.

Rolling-Stone-Magazine-Outtakes-game-of-thrones-30790097-650-430.jpg

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Wow, Sarah Connor gonna be teen pregnant with our savior. She looks way too young for the role. But I guess I can't view her as T2 Sarah.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
And it was only yesterday when she was slumming it out in SyFy-made movies.

I just hope she keeps her head cool and doesn't do anything stupid when they have to renegotiate her GoT contract. Last time I heard she was getting a bit too cocky.

Carbonox

Clarke to the left of me

Clarke to the right

Here's Arnold stuck in the middle of two

Meh cast so far. Will still watch for Arnie tho.

Blader

I'm a fan of this and the Jason Clarke casting, still wary of the movie itself though.

And it was only yesterday when she was slumming it out in SyFy-made movies.

I just hope she keeps her head cool and doesn't do anything stupid when they have to renegotiate her GoW contract. Last time I heard she was getting a bit too cocky.

oh fuck, really? That's a little worrying.

Snake

So a Lannister Sarah Connor and now a Targaryen one.

The next reboot or TV series just needs to cast one of the Stark women and we're set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom