• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emilia Clarke. officially cast. as Sarah Connor. in TERMINATOR reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
What the shit
that's fucking mesmerizing
emily_clark_06frk0l.gif

FoneBone

I'm not sure how this is going to fit into the franchise's existing continuity, but my best guess is that it's a Star Trek-'09 esque reboot that creates an alternate timeline.

So Terminator 5 has been cancelled? We will never see the end of the war of the original story?

Terminator Salvation was a big disappointment relative to its budget. Any chance of a direct sequel to it is long dead.

I'm not sure how this is going to fit into the franchise's existing continuity, but my best guess is that it's a Star Trek-'09 esque reboot that creates an alternate timeline.

Terminator Salvation was a big disappointment relative to its budget. Any chance of a direct sequel to it is long dead.

Fuck, even Jim Cameron's timeline was fucked up.

TCRS

Banned
A Terminator reboot? Is nothing sacred anymore? Jesus fucking christ. Definiely will not watch or even acknowledge its existence.

As for Emilia Clarke, she is fucking hot but can't act for shit.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
And it was only yesterday when she was slumming it out in SyFy-made movies.

I just hope she keeps her head cool and doesn't do anything stupid when they have to renegotiate her GoT contract. Last time I heard she was getting a bit too cocky.

That's just method acting.

Jarmel

Banned
When Cameron gets the rights, I wish he would do one last Terminator that retcons all the other garbage out of existence and show again how completely inept all the previous directors were.

Carbonox

Seriously? The man has aged. If you are doing a reboot just recast the role.

Yeah. Though this was him earlier in the year:

8Qr4OsV.png

Bit of makeup and - in this day and age it wouldn't surprise me, especially where Arnie is concerned - slight special effects and he won't look too bad.

When Cameron gets the rights, I wish he would do one last Terminator that retcons all the other garbage out of existence and show again how completely inept all the previous directors were.

Fuck that. The only thing he needs to make from 2019 and beyond is Battle Angel. Let Terminator die.

Jarmel

Banned
Arnold is way too old for this. Just recast him and be done with it. Good god.

Fuck that. The only thing he needs to make from 2019 and beyond is Battle Angel. Let Terminator die.

I will be amazed if Battle Angel ever comes out. That said after BA he can do one final Terminator. I still want a Terminator done in Salvation's time period. Some of the concept art for Salvation is amazing.

jett

D-Member
Not a bad choice I guess. Will probably still be crap.

Wasn't T2 set in 91, while Terminator set in 83 or something? John Connor should have been like 8 and he was 12 or 13. That's not messed up?

T1 takes place in 1984, T2 in 1994. John is 10 in T2. What's so hard to understand about that?

edit: wiki says 1995. Same difference.

I will be amazed if Battle Angel ever comes out. That said after BA he can do one final Terminator. I still want a Terminator done in Salvation's time period. Some of the concept art for Salvation is amazing.

Yes. James Cameron with a better Salvation script and concept plz.

Not a bad choice I guess. Will probably still be crap.

T1 takes place in 1984, T2 in 1994. John is 10 in T2. What's so hard to understand about that?

edit: wiki says 1995. Same difference.

Edward Furlong was still older than a "10 year old boy", that's what seems off to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom