• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emilia Clarke. officially cast. as Sarah Connor. in TERMINATOR reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I was hoping for Brie Larson.

tumblr_mlfdyttR7m1r9kwa7o1_250.gif

Dem eyebrows... My mind is full of fuck.

10 year old on a dirt bike?

Sure. This is a kid who grew up riding around in helicopters, 'learning how to blow shit up.' It's shown throughout the film that he's familiar with how to handle and reload clips/cartridges, etc.

You don't become the leader of the human resistance with your average childhood.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
So Naked Gun and now this? I proved myself right in the Naked Gun thread. Now I'm sure Back to the Future, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Breakfast Club, etc. will be remade. Hollywood creatively bankrupt.

G-Fex

Sure. This is a kid who grew up riding around in helicopters, 'learning how to blow shit up.' It's shown throughout the film that he's familiar with how to handle and reload clips/cartridges, etc.

You don't become the leader of the human resistance with your average childhood.

makes me wonder why John didn't stay with Sarah's friends instead of staying with the foster family.

makes me wonder why John didn't stay with Sarah's friends instead of staying with the foster family.

Probably because child protective services made the decision to put him with a foster family, and John didn't ask to instead have them find green berets living off the grid and across the border of Mexico.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Probably because child protective services made the decision to put him with a foster family, and John didn't ask to instead have them find green berets living off the grid and across the border of Mexico.

How's Wolfie doing btw?

G-Fex

ah.

You know what I wanted? A robocop/terminator crossover.

Let's go overboard and shit.

Should've brought Lena Headey back. She was a great Sarah, in a very different way to Linda Hamilton.

She was a shit Sarah. The kid was shit John. Summer Glau is shit in everything.

The show was bad. Stop it, people.

This is the same sort of mentality that had people asking for Tom Welling in Man of Steel.

jett

D-Member
She was a shit Sarah. The kid was shit John. Summer Glau is shit in everything.

The show was bad. Stop it, people.

This is the same sort of mentality that had people asking for Tom Welling in Man of Steel.

I watched the series premiere, gave that show a fair chance.

Didn't even deserve that. Shitcakes total. Some time later I noticed that the singer from Garbage had smuggled her way into it, lol.

gutshot

The director is Alan Taylor? I swear I just seen that name pop up in one of the Game of Thrones season 2 episodes I watched last night...

Yeah, he directed a couple episodes in season 1 and 2 and used that as a springboard to land Thor 2 and now he's doing this. He's probably never coming back to GoT now, which sucks as his episodes were easily the most cinematic of those first two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom