• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Ghostbusters' reboot starts filming in Boston this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
FamhcQS.jpg

Sanjuro

Oh maybe I'm wrong. I've seen a lot of articles about Ellen Page and Ted Cruz lately so I assumed it was that

What's happening with DeGeneres?

Oh. You could be right. I know McKinnon has a good relationship with her and they could have shown the photo on that big monitor during her daily program.

Oh maybe I'm wrong. I've seen a lot of articles about Ellen Page and Ted Cruz lately so I assumed it was that

What's happening with DeGeneres?

Oh. You could be right. I know McKinnon has a good relationship with her and they could have shown the photo on that big monitor during her daily program.

Ellen Page, not Ellen DeGeneres. Read up on the whole Ted Cruz thing. That's why I said photos like this shouldn't have to exist.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/08/22/ellen-page-confronts-ted-cruz-segment.cnn

Sanjuro

Oh ok. You're right. Women shouldn't feel the need to show solidarity in the face of adversity.

I'm not sure I said they shouldn't, you made it sound more like a requirement. I also don't think they are trying to rub it in the face of anyone like most want themselves to believe. Seems more like a fun thing to do.

raphier

Banned
script supervisor makes sure that that the continuity of the scenes remains consistent. If the the script says a person wears such and such during these three scenes, then it's the supervisor who makes sure they wear the clothes designated for the takes. (so there is no continuity errors during the editing process!)

they don't take notes.

Yeah, script supervisor might work WITH the editor if they're dumping media immediately and reviewing it (in terms of "oh, we need a shot of this or this scene won't make sense"), but they usually just make sure continuity is covered, read dialogue/lines are correct, etc.

Sanjuro

I think the comment about the film not having his approval is kind of being, seeing how batshit insane fans have treated his lethargic approach over the years.

NO MURRAY NO SELL

wait well he's in it even though it's not assumingly the same character therefore reason why I would've been upset in the first place of his absence so I guess the movie is aight

No one thinks Murray's cameo is a slap in the face to someone like Ramis? I'm not saying I necessarily think it is, but the thought has crossed my mind. If Ramis were alive and this was going forward, would Murray still be doing it? I don't know.

No one thinks Murray's cameo is a slap in the face to someone like Ramis? I'm not saying I necessarily think it is, but the thought has crossed my mind. If Ramis were alive and this was going forward, would Murray still be doing it? I don't know.

If Ramis were alive he'd probably do a cameo too

Ramis and Murray resolved their differences tho before he passed. I'm sure if he was still alive, they'd both would have done it :(

I figured it was because Ramis died so he finally dropped his attitude.

I do, guess we will never know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom