• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Live countdown to major Persona team announcement from Atlus [Summary in OP]

Jawmuncher

PersonaQ on 3DS?
I don't even care it's on 3DS but holy shit WTF is this.
Chibi and everything else....Geez when they said this would be a huge dissapointment they weren't lying. Still i'm holding out....for the truth.

Sakura

They said 'Mazu ha' when they showed the trailer for Persona Q, so there are still more announcements I'm sure.

Yondy604

Banned
cooking-2.gif

Damon-angry.gif

Sallokin

I'll play the fuck out of this because persona, but fuck that Austin Powers font and the chibi character designs. I wish this was an elaborate prank.

7threst

This is great! Atlus are the best trolls of all. I'm ok with this. Still , for those disappointed I hope more HD-Persona goodness follows.

Why are people pissed off? You should already own a 3DS, let's be honest. Great console.

Because I would have preferred P5 over spinoff city, which I imagine a lot of people wanted. Who knows, maybe this will eventually lead into a P5 announcement
*gently sobs*
Atlus also had like five layers of trolling going on for streamers to even get to this announcement.

Top Bottom