• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 9 | Fighting Game Tournament | May 24-26

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Kusoge doesn't mean bad, I mean not in the context in which it's used. It's used to describe B/C games (or movies but the name will be a bit different) . Like say the new Dredd movie is Kusoge but its a damn good Kuso movie.

Marvel is the best Kusoge game there is.

I'm pretty sure Kusoge directly translates to "shit game" and you're the one who's using it wrong.

Haunted

I'm pretty sure Kusoge directly translates to "shit game" and you're the one who's using it wrong.
Well, it does mean shit game and is usually used as such (most famously to deride western games "yo-ge-kuso-ge"), but it can also be used in an endearing kind of way.

Dahbomb

Didn't the US government declare that the correct pronunciation is gif with a hard g? I mean do you jif folks pronounce gaf as "jaf""?

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't the US government declare that the correct pronunciation is gif with a hard g? I mean do you jif folks pronounce gaf as "jaf""?

You try and refute that enzo, you just try!

Top Bottom