• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Design your own LittleBigPlanet character contest. m0dus get in here!

le.phat

le.phat said:
34rg6jo.jpg

work in progress

updated :)

thanks for the feedback guys :D unfortunately i didn't have time to further work out this entry so i uploaded it as seen here.

Here's my vote URL if you want to see Daftboy become ALIVE ;)
http://www.dontpaniconline.com/designbrief/entry/?id=4131

edit: i use a cheapo A5 wacom volito btw

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I like the Daft Punk one but doesn't stuff like that have no chance because of copyright issues?

cochese

Sorry for bumping this thread back up. But I just noticed a fellow Gaffer won this competition it seems. DM_Uselink.....dont know if you know. But congrats!!!

Thanks! I found out yesterday, I haven't been contacted by the website, so it doesn't feel like I've won yet. It was really unexpected, since there were some really nice entries. :)

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
So this appears to be the real, official, get-your-sackboy-into-the-game contest.

Send us your inspired outfit ideas for SackBoy or SackGirl, and Media Molecule will pick three winners, one from Europe, one from America*** and one from Japan. The three winning designs will be available to download FOR FREE from the PLAYSTATION® Store for use in LittleBigPlanet in the near future.

Interested? Wonderful! Read on for more information on how to take part…

http://littlebigplanet.us.playstation.com/

Template and details at the link. Right now they can only accept entries from North America, but details for Europe and Japan will be announced shortly.

123rl

I saw the first post and instantly thought the Terminator design was the best I'd see..I was right but of course it would have to be m0dus who designed it :D The Joker was great as well and I love how you followed the film's viral marketing idea

Darkpen

Banned
I just saw this in my email. I'm kind of surprised that this thread isn't as bumped as often as it should be :/

Have people gone and resubmitted their creations? The template looks pretty much the same.

Or have this already been known, and have been posted in the official hype thread?

Top Bottom