• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your predictions for the Chelsea vs...oh.

To become the champions of Europa (league).

iWBWiAQwB1buw.gif

flippedb

Banned
Early excuses for when even someone shit like Sanchez, rams it into Milan's ass, are already on their way I see.

Seriously though Barca will probably win 2-1, no way Valdes doesn't concede at least once(no matter if it's Pazzini or Bojan or El Sha, he will concede)

You know the ref will score at least one goal on either match. Milan will score, but will get raped. Think of a Fiore - Inter situation, only Milan is not as bad as Inter lol

jtb

Banned
The irony of the Arsenal-Bayern tie is that normally having the second leg away from home is an advantage, but Arsenal are so fucking terrible away in Europe that playing away first just ensures a four goal deficit. I hope we can beat Bayern and go through. I'll be an optimist and say there's a 20% chance of us going through. So long as we don't get humiliated, I'll be pleased. Should be a great match either way.

Wilbur

Banned
The irony of the Arsenal-Bayern tie is that normally having the second leg away from home is an advantage, but Arsenal are so fucking terrible away in Europe that playing away first just ensures a four goal deficit. I hope we can beat Bayern and go through. I'll be an optimist and say there's a 20% chance of us going through. So long as we don't get humiliated, I'll be pleased. Should be a great match either way.

Yeah that's what I think (although less than 20% lol). You play far better than anyone expects at home, get a draw or win and then get decimated away.

The solitary fan that moves in the crowd :lol guy in black who looks to see where it goes and then ducks back down

FootballFan

You know the ref will score at least one goal on either match. Milan will score, but will get raped. Think of a Fiore - Inter situation, only Milan is not as bad as Inter lol

But do I believe you or the Juve/Inter fans here that say Milan get calls from the refs all the time? :p

Maybe Galliani should save some money on Serie A refs and try buy a few off Barca. Otherwise there is no reason to complain.

Randdalf

Arsenal always put on a show at the Emirates when against a big team, it's the away match that's always the worry for them. For the form that they were in when this match was played: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH41c5y-S7A it was an incredible performance. That said, they had Van Persie, Fabregas, Nasri and Song playing for them then.

FootballFan

CL 2006 - Barca

CL 2007 - Liverpool eliminate Barca, Liverpool go to the final.

CL 2008 - Man United eliminate Barca, Man United go to final and win.

CL 2009 - Barca

CL 2010 - Inter eliminate Barca, Inter go to final and win.

CL 2011 - Barca

Cl 2012 - Chelsea beat Barca, Chelsea go to final and win.

So if you knock out this Barca, you win the CL or in Liverpool's case, make it to the final.

faridmon

Sorry Willbury, you went to length to hunt down a Toradora Gif :(
I broke a man who was once a proud upon his ideals of suing real girl as targets. Now I have morphed him into using some animated innocent young lass'

I am sorry and I will consider not to post any Anime gif for a while.

jtb

Banned
CL 2006 - Barca

CL 2007 - Liverpool eliminate Barca, Liverpool go to the final.

CL 2008 - Man United eliminate Barca, Man United go to final and win.

CL 2009 - Barca

CL 2010 - Inter eliminate Barca, Inter go to final and win.

CL 2011 - Barca

Cl 2012 - Chelsea beat Barca, Chelsea go to final and win.

So if you knock out this Barca, you win the CL or in Liverpool's case, make it to the final.

are you implying that the Champions League is a knockout tournament?

Wilbur

Banned
I broke a man who was once a proud upon his ideals of suing real girl as targets. Now I have morphed him into using some animated innocent young lass'

This whole post is like a foreign language to me :lol

Fuck I love you Faridchan-uguu

1538011_o.gif

arkon

:lol

You gotta keep posting those gifs!

faridmon

This whole post is like a foreign language to me :lol

Fuck I love you Faridchan-uguu

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1538011_o.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Rer-reading it, let me translate that further:

I broke a man. Who ,once, was a proud creators who stand erected upon his ideals of using real girl as targets. Now I have morphed him into using some animated innocent young lass'

Wilbur

Banned
Rer-reading it, let me translate that further:

I broke a man. Who ,once, was a proud creators who stand erected upon his ideals of using real girl as targets. Now I have morphed him into using some animated innocent young lass'

Goodnight princess

ifUtMZUaeWlHi.gif

I can't breathe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom