• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

How do you find architecture? I find remembering all the different circuit design stuff pretty difficult.

Also I'm slowly realising that my policy of never really studying, that served me pretty well in secondary school, is a lot less reliable in college.
Not too bad to be honest. I actually enjoy that part of it more than most of the people I knock around with. Don't mind doing all the various binary and hex arithmetic. I like doing assembly code too.

The circuitry, as far as we've looked at it, hasn't been too bad. I'm only in my first year though so it's pretty handy stuff so far. Probably the most complicated circuits we've looked at so far would be like this...

ibqgwBTIf9qpRu.jpg

Mohamed Moallim ‏@jouracule
Meanwhile in Thailand. Strootman: "There are always rumours. I'm flattered to be linked w/ MUFC but I play for PSV & want to win the title."

Enjoy your last weeks together confuziz

Kyoufu

£25 or there abouts. I was in game the other day and they had the Vita version reduced from £49.99 to £35.00. I laughed and walked out.

WTF are they thinking?!

GAME are the worst. Was actually disappointed they didn't shut down. I want to see better retailers at the high street.

Meier

FIFA13 owners. Does it have a manager mode? Career mode? Anything deep to get stuck into?

FIFA 13's awesome even as a single player. I'm in December 2014 with my Porto side and it's ridiculously good. You can also do a single player mode where you play as a guy and then level him up. I signed with Palermo but they loaned me out to a team in England's League One.. it's been a few months since I played it but I think I'm on Shrewsbury Town.

I usually just play Clubs with other GAFfers though (online where up to 11 people at once play against others).

Linius

htDhe.jpg

It's good seeing him on the field again. Hopefully he can make it in time for 'De Klassieker'. Bacon will surely like that.

Wes

venison crêpe
One of those on Thursday. It's a bit weird, alright. We're allowed to do it in pseudocode instead, if we want.

But first I have Computer Architecture tomorrow. Going to be bad.

One of my final year undergrad subjects was Parallel Processor Design. It was tricky but awesome.

FootballFan

Messi:
"The idea of wearing this suit and bow tie was mine, to surprise and be different."

:lol he has unique taste in outfits, I'll say that much.

Whats the story here?
It was basically a website where people would post the location and a brief description of a fit girl/boy.

It got shut down, the one that was all the rage at my uni did anyway.

It was creepy man, so for example, if there was a good looking girl in a particular computer cluster somebody would post "JRUL, B1 Comp Cluster by the printer, hot girl blonde hair nice legs" - or some shit like that...and then you can guess what would happen next lol...

Stare at her and don't stop until she gets security.
This is what would happen :lol

Linius

Because FUCK BAYERN

Where did you meet that buddy?

It's confusing, go support Gremio or something! :p

Right here in my own little country. He was born there but lived here for some years so I met him at work. Now he's back because his family got homesick. Can't understand a single fuck from his status updates on Facebook :lol

Because of him I learned how to pronounce Cidade de Deus and Tropa de Elite properly :p

Wes

venison crêpe
It was basically a website where people would post the location and a brief description of a fit girl/boy.

It got shut down, the one that was all the rage at my uni did anyway.

It was creepy man, so for example, if there was a good looking girl in a particular computer cluster somebody would post "JRUL, B1 Comp Cluster by the printer, hot girl blonde hair nice legs" - or some shit like that...and then you can guess what would happen next lol...

That indeed sounds incredibly creepy! Wow. Not surprised it got shut down.

Top Bottom