• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Hixx

SuarezFootball Thread |OT11| Reincarnating as a donkey in Columbia

Bursaspor journo reckons they are just waiting for the banks to confirm the payment and Alfred is ours 8)

pulga

Banned
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 19,914
User Name Posts
Kyoufu 1,310
Wilbury 938
Vivalaraza 715
Arnie 668
The_Hitcher89 652
WoodenLung 538
dc89 529
Salazar 525
HixxSAFC 468
Salvadora 445
WoodenLung 538

Shame on you, Kyoufu.

Arnie

T'was Christmas, that number will dwindle over the coming months.

Kyoufu will still be posting, though, and Newcastle will still be losing.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 19,914
User Name Posts
Kyoufu 1,310
Wilbury 938
Vivalaraza 715
Arnie 668
The_Hitcher89 652
WoodenLung 538
dc89 529
Salazar 525
HixxSAFC 468
Salvadora 445
WoodenLung 538

Shame on you, Kyoufu.

Don't think anyone else can boast about being on there twice.

Kyoufu

Frogson was right. If Newcastle's achievements matched my number of posts we'd be up there with the giants of football.

Hixx

I'll go apeshit if we lose to Norwich, Villa and Reading.

vmdf4.gif

I think we play 7 of the bottom 8 in our next 8 games. Gonna be brilliant or fucking bad man

GQman2121

Banned
That wee club mentality of, I'll fucking show you......

No problem with Frank going to United. It won't happen, but we don't want him anyway, so if it were to go down, we would only have ourselves to blame. I would never hold it against him for wanting to continue on with a club at the highest level.

Meier

pulga

Banned
So here´s a picture of my mom with De Rossi. Dont you cunts say anything distasteful about her -_-

149058_462038488460_7566422_n.jpg

Hate her, she doesnt even know who he is, she just knew he plays in Roma, because she lives here.

faridmon

I don't think I will ever be a top flight poster in this thread.

This is not my main thread anyway, I am in second in the table over The Japanese Music Thread/ Cognitive Dissonance

So here´s a picture of my mom with De Rossi. Dont you cunts say anything distasteful about her -_-

Hate her, she doesnt even know who he is, she just knew he plays in Roma, because she lives here.

That's cool, be glad Bud is banned cause he hunts our moms on here.

You just posted a picture of your mum on GAF.

Fearless.

Good job bud and Andres are banned and Wilbury's grilling chicken otherwise, yeah.

Wes

venison crêpe
Did your mum know who he was or was she prompted? I don't think my mum could recognise more than 3 current footballers.

LegoArmo

Lampard could do a job at any club, I just really don't like what it symbolises, I guess.

I mean a Chelsea reject, taken in by United, he'd probably win a couple more Premier League medals, but...

He's Fat Frank. He's Chelsea's Fat Frank.

pulga

Banned
Did your mum know who he was or was she prompted? I don't think my mum could recognise more than 3 current footballers.

She was with some roman friends who told her who he is, so Im guessing she just went up and asked for a photo because omgggfamous hot guy. -_- Apparently they were dining in the same sushi place.

pulga

Banned
Fat Frank to United. Would Xavi to Madrid sit well with me?

No. Fuck no.

Then again..Pirlo worked out quite nicely!

Top Bottom