• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Brian you're 7 foot tall dude. Go inside, put your fucking penis on the counter, and order whatever the fuck you want!
3AQmK.gif

:( its so difficult. I want to go in. But I am terrified

Hixx

Outside of Nandos trying to build confidence to go in. This is not happening today :(.

Dat social anxiety

For like a job or just some scran?

If it's the latter just go in and ask for some FUCKING chicken nuggets

not really

just go in and order what you want, they don't want any patter off you and probably are happier when people don't try and craic on.

Messi

For like a job or just some scran?

If it's the latter just go in and ask for some FUCKING chicken nuggets

not really

just go in and order what you want, they don't want any patter off you and probably are happier when people don't try and craic on.

I wish it was that easy. I really do but I might curl up in a ball and die.

Why would you even go to a fast food chain known to employ filthy, sick sexual deviants such as Wilbury.

Wilbs works there?

Carbonox

I would be hugely surprised if we buy anyone else this month after Haidara, Mbwia, Gouffran and Sissoko join, with Debuchy being the first of the signings this month.

I think this 10 day break was a bit of a god send. Quickly get any players we want in during this period and then get them up to speed during the break.

Kyoufu

I would be hugely surprised if we buy anyone else this month after Haidara, Mbwia, Gouffran and Sissoko join, with Debuchy being the first of the signings this month.

I think this 10 day break was a bit of a god send. Quickly get any players we want in during this period and then get them up to speed during the break.

I'd still like a good striker and a playmaker. When Ben Arfa is injured we miss him badly. Need some flair in the team.

Carbonox_Rat[IMG said:
http://i.imgur.com/g5r0o9z.jpg[/IMG]chet;46749369]He has? I haven't noticed it before. Example of a picture:

1XbboEB.jpg

He did at the last African cup nation for sure, remember him talking about wanting to change it at Chelsea too.

Edit :

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...league/1647/51/kalou-desperate-change-chelsea

"It's the name I had on my shirt at the African Cup of Nations, but I have never used it here in England.
"In the Ivory Coast everybody calls me it; so I wear it on my back for them. My older brother (Bonaventure) is a footballer and Kalounho means 'Little Kalou'.
"I had it when I was in the Academy in Abidjan and it's been with me since then. I would love to have it on my shirt here - maybe one day I can change it."

Edit edit from last years finale :

g5r0o9z.jpg

Gervinho's real name is Gervais Yao Kouassi. He just has that on his shirt because he thinks he's Ronaldinho or something.

or it's just what they do when they got older brothers and such... Doubt Ronaldinho had much to do with Jairzinho and Zizinho back in the 60's either.

Carbonox

Gervinho's real name is Gervais Yao Kouassi. He just has that on his shirt because he thinks he's Ronaldinho or something.

Have you noticed that very rarely in FIFA the commentator will say "Yao Kouassi"? At first I thought my game broke cos most of the time they say "Gervinho". :lol

Linius

It's new thread time.

And my local cinema sucks. Wreck It Ralph OV isn't shown anymore. They only have the Dutch dubbed version for the little kids :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom