• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

Found a Preston North End fan on GAF with a PNE avatar. My task here is done.

I've been to Preston for a game once before, their stadium had a half constructed stand at the time. Since the game was being shown on Sky Sports, when Portsmouth scored you could see Jamie Redknapp celebrating through the Sky box's window. Preston as a city is one of the most depressing places I've been to, the main thing I remember is that it is mostly concrete.

DerZuhälter;48724851 said:
More and bigger frames and some cropping done due to its popularity.

Now even more epic.

izfopfehBqEQo.gif

Perfect, such a good shot. :)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wait, Modric took the corner that Ramos scored from today?

I don't think he took one decent corner in 4 years for us.

dc89

I've been to Preston for a game once before, their stadium had a half constructed stand at the time. Since the game was being shown on Sky Sports, when Portsmouth scored you could see Jamie Redknapp celebrating through the Sky box's window. Preston as a city is one of the most depressing places I've been to, the main thing I remember is that it is mostly concrete.

Feel bad for Arnie, he is from Preston :(

meh

Really wierd performance. Suarez and Reina are the only two who performed well over the full course of the match, we let them have too many good chances, we took our foot off the pedal far too early, yet we won 4-0

Not a lot to take out of the match though, no questions answered

A little annoyed I took captaincy off Suarez and gave it to Lambert, and took Johnson out of my team, but I'll live :p

GorillaJu

Suarez hat trick pretty much evens out our point totals this weekend after your subs come in, viva. After bonus and transfer penalty, I think we'll be only 3 or 4 apart.

A Zabaleta goal could send you further ahead though.

ShogunX

meh

Really wierd performance. Suarez and Reina are the only two who performed well over the full course of the match, we let them have too many good chances, we took our foot off the pedal far too early, yet we won 4-0

Not a lot to take out of the match though, no questions answered

A little annoyed I took captaincy off Suarez and gave it to Lambert, and took Johnson out of my team, but I'll live :p

It's called being clinical. Something we have not been far too many times this season.

A 4-0 win at a canter and you post ''meh''. Do yourself a favour and get to some games, Might ignite a bit of passion.

John_Lithgow ‏@John_Lithgow

Today #LUIS is the Trinity Killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom