• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

confuziz

Banned
:(. Are Zavvi shit? Says 3-5 working days.

amn36.gif

Suarez should get me 30 points for this

2 for minutes
3 bonus for MotM
6 for 2 assists
4 for goal
2x for captaincy

@Fry, could be anything from 2 days to 2 months

Probably the last game.

Oh, I just meant this game :)

"MOTD's Michael Owen at AnfieldLiverpool 4-0 Swansea

On Philippe Coutinho: "His challenge for the next few years will be to make sure he doesn't drift in and out of games and has an impact over the full 90 minutes. You don't normally associate work rate with players from South America so that will help him endear himself to the Liverpool fans."

Owen doesn't know the difference between Brazil and the continent of South America

Terrible. :D :D I like it.

Puns should be bad. Nobody likes a good pun :D

And in case anyone wants me to stop, tough shit. I will do one every day until the season ends. So I should have stopped on Thursday :p

:(

If Swansea weren't weakened, that Enrique goal would honestly be considered a goal of the season contender. Pretty much undefendable from a tactical standpoint, the only thing that can stop it is a piece of exceptional leggy tackling, or a foul, which is all you can ask for from team-goals

GorillaJu

Hmm, now to reorganise my FPL team.

Suarez, Gerrard and Michu all not playing next week. Gahhh.

I managed 11 players, depends on if Demel plays or not though.

--

Stevie top passer with 72 @ 92%, won possession most for LFC (9 times) and created 4 chances (bested by Suarez's 8). Great performance from the captain.

Meier

United are apparently interested in Son Heung-Min, who plays at Hamburg. Anyone know if he's any good?
Dude is the real fucking deal. Amazed he hasn't moved on a big money transfer yet. I hope United don't get him.

Rough week for me in fantasy. 3 guys didn't start/play and then 2 subs didn't play. At least Puncheon will come on and get me some points.

Top Bottom