• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

FootballFan

When my brother managed to destroy my ps1 memory card (the idiot walked into the wire from the controller, making the console crash into the ground from the table it was on) with all my Gran Turismo saves on I cried. :'(

My younger cousin deleted the GT save file from my ps2.... So many hours, just so many, all gone to waste. :'(

Staying up all night doing endurance races having turns with brother etc. all gone.

So angry I can't even remember if it was GT3 or GT4 on ps2 that it happened on. Think it was GT3. Fuck.

Suen

:lol silly people in the gaming side.
How do people convince themselves that this is true? I play games mainly on consoles which includes shooter and even when you do get used to playing shooters on console it's atrocious compared to a PC set up. You'll never get the same precision.

While I'm at it why did arena-shooters disappear from the market? I miss UT (no not the UT 2003/2004 garbage that came after it) :(

AndresON777

shooting blanks
FF

1361125224003_zpsa193a32a.jpg

ShogunX

:lol

Yea because I've got £700 lying about for a PC.

I dare you to post that on gaming side. You would be quickly shot down by a PC whizz explaining that two taped together cartons of full fat milk wrapped in a single slice of bacon with a hdmi port could in fact run Crysis on max.

I dare you to post that on gaming side. You would be quickly shot down by a PC whizz explaining that two taped together cartons of full fat milk wrapped in a single slice of bacon with a hdmi port could in fact run Crysis on max.

It would probably run it better than ps360 to be fair.

Arnie

To these people throwing £400 on a graphics card is fine. I'd be mauled.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Heh, that sounds like my PC. And I can play The Witcher 2 on Ultra!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OT14 : Pogba scored more goals than United's entire midfield.

RVP scored more goals than our entire forward line

Top Bottom