• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wessiej

Mohamed Moallim ‏@jouracule
Ajax's mini unbeaten streak in the league continues: 17 games (16W, 1D): 57 gls & 9 conceded. Averaging 733 passes per game (82% completed).

10 more goals than we scored in the 10/11 campaign :/

Wuuuuuutt, you scored 47 times? Damn son, we're always close to/over 100. Lovely match tonight, Sana is great.

Arnie

Sahin came out with a couple of naughty lines in his interview, guaranteed to cause a stir:

I wanted to play for a club on the same level as Dortmund and Madrid - that's why I chose Liverpool.

I am looking forward to Anfield because everyone says it is the best stadium in the world.

On Xabi:

When he heard Liverpool were interested in me, he started telling me about Liverpool. He is still in love with Liverpool Football Club, I think! It's crazy how he was telling me about Liverpool. He was saying, 'Go there, you will love it. The fans will take care of you and love you' and things like that. He said Anfield is the best stadium in the world. Xabi won a lot of trophies here, and hopefully we can do that too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
A1LCz8VCEAEf3mn.jpg

Case closed. ;)

YES! I vote for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom