• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
Just had my bazillionth job interview. It's fucking slippery on the street with some decent looking shoes. Ofcourse I almost fell right in front of the building.

rvy

Banned
tumblr_mg88pqYjcN1qjccfoo1_500.jpg

OH HAPPY DAYS
HE STAYS
OH HAPPY, HAPPY DAYS
HE STAYS

Fuck your petrodollars.

Hixx

Nevin is only good because the rest are absolute dogshit.

His farfetched view on the Rooney penalty against Spurs was incredibly awkward to watch. When the likes of Hansen and Murray are laughing at you, something went wrong.

why are you playing as Spurs in FM wtf

I learned my trade at Spurs. Became a manager at Man United. But Sunderland got under my skin. I love Sunderland.

I LOVE YOU TOO QUINNY I GENUINELY HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES RIGHT NOW

Bumhead

Banned
This seems really strange, to me.

My only exposure to Nevin is MOTD, and his time at Channel 5 doing the Uefa Cup, and from that I regard him as one of the better pundits; a ring below Neville-level. Perhaps he scales with the football, or you just clash with his personality, but I think he's far more insightful and brutal with his opinions than the anemic shite that is Lawro, Hansen, Dublin, Keown, Crooks, Claridge, and Owen.

I suspect he may have a radio personality and a TV personality, which isn't uncommon. Robbie Savage is nowt like he is on 5 Live when he does Football Focus, MOTD or MOTD2, either.

I hate the fact that Claridge is a pundit for the BBC. He's indicative of the sort of general ignorance with which the BBC approaches the entire Football League show. Basically they just picked the most "iconic" journey man slogger from the lower divisions as they could find and stuck him on.

Oh he played for about 30 shit clubs and used to play with one sock rolled down? Brilliant, let's have him. Never mind the fact he has a head like a fucking free cheese sample at Sainsburys and sounds like someone muffling into a bag of crisps.

Russian sources reporting that Sunderland and Wigan are after Aiden McGeady.

Yes, Spartak sell all your best players. Spartak being shit is the only thing keeping going through this woeful season.

Salazar

I suspect he may have a radio personality and a TV personality, which isn't uncommon. Robbie Savage is nowt like he is on 5 Live when he does Football Focus, MOTD or MOTD2, either.

Savage is good for winding up the total berks who phone in, but he's increasingly making 606 about himself. And he's not that interesting a bloke.

^ I'd rather buy Obertan back

You wish you could buy Obertan back.

I have got bored of games recently, finished Dishonored which was good, now going through Forza Horizon, finishing it up.

Need to get my arse in gear and start Dragons Dogma.

My Wii U has been gathering dust since I finished ZombiU and Mario -_- need Lego City Undercover.

3Sixty

These young woman just throw themselves to the mercy of these footballers.

Not saying she deserved it, but I'm not losing sleep over it.

Hixx

Is it just me who thinks signing all these french players in a relegation battle is a recipe for disaster?

edit: fuck you 3sixty

Wilbur

Banned
It's odd that a team with such typically English fans - naked, love a pint, large, tattooed, Northern, witty - are so fucking French.

P.S. had half an hour's sleep last night and almost passed out on the grill. If I die before we sign Zaha, let it be known that I predict his Ballon d'Or right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom