• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

haha. Welcome to the light side. :) came upon that talk and did some research and the effects have been positive.

it's not like i'm not enjoying it, it feels great. and it's nice that i can seemingly go on forever, but after a certain point i just want blow my load all over her face and in her eye sockets and up her nose and in her hair so she can use it to style her hair, you know? i have to literally force myself to come.

if i jerk off right now for you, morsel, you'd see that i can come within thirty seconds.

The solution is easy, don't wear a condom.

Or wear a very light condom.

stds terrify me. i wouldn't do that unless she was my girlfriend, and even then i'd probably still be a bit scared. ;_;

haha. Welcome to the light side. :) came upon that talk and did some research and the effects have been positive.

Why don't you try electrodes on nipples and like a dog simultaneously licking your taint

you cant let your sperm defeat you

i would be afraid the dog would bite me in my balls

FootballFan

Yeah I watched it the other day :lol :lol

Still not my favourite episode I've seen so far, Waitress Getting Married is fucking amazing

It's hard to pick a favourite for me since I like it so much but that is a great episode.

The whole Milk Steak scene(magnets, ghouls and all), charlie's date(full on rapist, cheese talk, over the top sweat), Charlie trying to get honey from hornets etc. Haha everything is just Charlie.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This is mind-blowingly bad stuff. Liverpool's GD has been given an almighty boost by the two showers of shit they've played recently.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
y u no like Liverpool?

Hey you're playing well, no doubt. But you haven't had to get above walking pace. This is terribad even by Wigan's standard. Hopefully your lads get a bit carried away before we roll in next week.

FootballFan

This is mind-blowingly bad stuff. Liverpool's GD has been given an almighty boost by the two showers of shit they've played recently.

Liverpool deserve credit imo. It's not easy winning 5-0 even against shit opponents, you have to be doing something right.

FootballFan

Wow commentator take it easy..

"here is Suarez, Uruguay's number 1, he is their number 1, he is Uruguay's best player"

Sounded awkward, as if he was talking to Cavani fans or something.

GorillaJu

Wow commentator take it easy..

"here is Suarez, Uruguay's number 1, he is their number 1, he is Uruguay's best player"

Sounded awkward, as if he was talking to Cavani fans or something.

Well there has been some silliness from places like the Guardian putting Cavani ahead of Suarez on top 10 player lists etc.

dc89

I kinda hope Suarez doesn't leave Liverpool in summer in seek of CL football, because there will be genuine meltdowns.

But at the same time... I'd love him at City.

FootballFan

If he Suarez leaves, he has only one destination.

Only Bayern imo. Though if Barca sell Sanchez and Villa, then I can see Suarez and Neymar being targets.

Why not target a damn defender. 14 games in a row without a clean sheet..unbelievable lol.

More and bigger frames and some cropping done due to its popularity.

Now even more epic.

izfopfehBqEQo.gif

GorillaJu

I kinda hope Suarez doesn't leave Liverpool in summer in seek of CL football, because there will be genuine meltdowns.

But at the same time... I'd love him at City.

It'd be the same as any club losing their best player, but I think Liverpool fans are pretty aware of the fact that Suarez is too good for where we are.

That said I think he'll stay for one more season, even without CL football

Empty

hmm. now suarez is completely destroying my 'incredible at creating space, but doesn't score enough goals' complaint, i think i'm going to have to go for flat-track bully instead :p

dc89

It'd be the same as any club losing their best player, but I think Liverpool fans are pretty aware of the fact that Suarez is too good for where we are.

That said I think he'll stay for one more season, even without CL football

I honestly don't mind Liverpool, I'd like to see them back in the CL.

I like reading this.

Last year it was: 'fuck off back to Holland you diving cunt'

Well he did dive too much, but the last few months he's really buckled down and showed everyone what a brilliant footballer he is. Anyone who doesn't hold something personal against him (which we shouldn't really) can see this.

shortyme

it's not like i'm not enjoying it, it feels great. and it's nice that i can seemingly go on forever, but after a certain point i just want blow my load all over her face and in her eye sockets and up her nose and in her hair so she can use it to style her hair, you know? i have to literally force myself to come.

This just made my day. Thank you.

LegoArmo

Suarez has done himself a lot of favours this season, people have warmed to him and maybe Liverpool in general. Definitely a lot less cuntish team than under Kenny, even if Rodgers is a bit cringe-worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom