• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Off to Milan?

Look at Mario's ducks!

arsenal_rubber_duck.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Benoît Assou-Ekotto believes Kyle Naughton is not a threat to his place in the Tottenham Hotspur team because he thinks the English defender is "not a real left-back".

"He's not a real left-back and I don't think he has the same left foot as me, so I'm not worried about that," Assou-Ekotto said. "I'm not worried because obviously I can do stuff with my left foot that he can't do."

dat brutal honesty

He's also saying he's changed his mind about retiring at 30 and now wants to play until he's 45. New contract, please.

Man, it was just a friendly but we just got straight up dominated by Shakhtar. We're so bad right now that even a mediocre Liverpool team might threaten to beat us. Hopefully based Kerzhakov heals up soon and saves us.

Clegg

I'll switch your tort lectures for my property ones.
Doing property next semester.

Im not even officially a law student yet. Still have to finish my economics degree. But my uni has accepted me into a pre-law course and are letting me start some modules a semester in advance. I'll have to do that for two years and then, theoretically, I'll be able to sit the bar exam.

I'll switch your tort lectures for my property ones.

He's got you there.

Doing property next semester.

Im not even officially a law student yet. Still have to finish my economics degree. But my uni has accepted me into a pre-law course and are letting me start some modules a semester in advance. I'll have to do that for two years and then, theoretically, I'll be able to sit the bar exam.

One of us, one of us, one of us.

Ushojax

Gervinho just sort of got an assist against Togo. Rubbish giveaway from the defender.

Come on Ade.

Ushojax

lol at the reffing

Never a Togo free kick

No love lost between Kolo and Ade.

Wes

venison crêpe
I don't know what I want more right now. French signings or to manage to get my hands on Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Merdazzi "When a teammate is having a bad game, you should help him, not slaughter him. Zlatan always insulted his teammates. Have you ever seen Zlatan insulting his teammates? It happened all the time! He just wanted to win.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

I wonder if he insulted himself after disappearing in big ties.

tumblr_mghevwXxYk1rd6tzso1_500.jpg

Carbonox

Eurobot:
NOUVEAU CHATEAU: Sky Sports are reporting that the club have agreed a fee for Bordeaux striker Yoan Gouffran as their mission to sign every French player alive continues.

I prefer Eurosport's transfer ticker to any other transfer ticker on Earth.

Carbonox

How many more players until Newcastle can field an entirely French starting 11?

----

Debuchy
Yanga-Mbiwa
----
Haidara

Obertan
Cabaye
Sissoko
----

Gouffran
----

We do have Amalfitano too but he's shit and young so he doesn't count.

So we need 4 more players for a full French squad, plus a French manager.

Clegg

Sky Sports are reporting that the President of Elche has said Macheda will be loaned to them for the rest of the season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How many more players until Newcastle can field an entirely French starting 11?

The others are taking French lessons as we speak. From now on they'll communicate exclusively in French on the field. The English teams won't even know what hit them..

...except for Arsenal.

pulga

Banned
----

Debuchy
Yanga-Mbiwa
----
Haidara

Obertan
Cabaye
Sissoko
----

Gouffran
----

We do have Amalfitano too but he's shit and young so he doesn't count.

So we need 4 more players for a full French squad, plus a French manager.

Go for Wenger, NUFC have as much as a chance as Arsenal at winning some silverware.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Outside of Nandos trying to build confidence to go in. This is not happening today :(.

Dat social anxiety

Brian you're 7 foot tall dude. Go inside, put your fucking penis on the counter, and order whatever the fuck you want!
3AQmK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom