• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Fry

I'll leave it to you guys to put some funny text.

ijz8AxYu2Bml2.png

FootballFan

This post was from hours ago, you read the whole thread? :p

But I hope he's gonna score some goals for us :D

Yeah I read the whole thread unlike #VitaBro dc. You think I want to go to this thread without reading Pulga's jealousy? Haha best part of footballgaf.

Cuenca will probably be assisting more than scoring.

edit
Damnnn doicare's post in the DMC thread.

Here

Somebody tell him the old Dante is injured so they replaced him.

Meier

Feel kinda sorry for doicare there. Clearly put a lot of time and thought into that post, and its been pretty much ignored

Lesson of the boy who cried wolf. Be a troll 99% of the time and you'll be ignored.

With that being said, most people don't get responses in big threads anyway so it could just be a total coincidence. Maybe a case of tl;dr.

He posted the same pic in this thread this morning.

Missed it -- perhaps the next thread could have people's name in the OP be a link to their photo or something. :D

Lesson of the boy who cried wolf. Be a troll 99% of the time and you'll be ignored.

With that being said, most people don't get responses in big threads anyway so it could just be a total coincidence. Maybe a case of tl;dr.

Missed it -- perhaps the next thread could have people's name in the OP be a link to their photo or something. :D

Ha, I'll admit I didn't bother going past the 'DMC credentials' bit :D

That's because I have no interest in the franchise though

Carbonox

9 Newcastle players called up for the international friendlies this week. Our sudden change of luck and form could end as soon as it began should any of the players get injured. I can see France v Germany being a hot contest especially. Friendlies need to fuck off out of the footballing calendar.

Kyoufu

9 Newcastle players called up for the international friendlies this week. Our sudden change of luck and form could end as soon as it began should any of the players get injured. I can see France v Germany being a hot contest especially. Friendlies need to fuck off out of the footballing calendar.

Agreed. :(

Meier

Welcome to the big leagues!

Meier

lol, piss off Meier if you're being serious there :D

Just a wee bit of banter (r.e. big leagues comment). If you meant the reference to your pic, I was just pointing it out since I don't think I'd remembered you posting one before. I love seeing what people look like.

Just a wee bit of banter (r.e. big leagues comment). If you meant the reference to your pic, I was just pointing it out since I don't think I'd remembered you posting one before. I love seeing what people look like.

Nah, I meant the big leagues comment. Wasn't sure if you were pulling a Kermit and acting like you've been bigger than Newcastle for years :p

Liverpool vs Debrecen is the CL game involving an English team under investigation according to Danish press.

Edit - They say Liverpool are not under suspicion.

Bo-Locks

Liverpool vs Debrecen is the CL game involving an English team under investigation according to Danish press.

I knew it would be an Eastern Euro team. Wiki says they have been the Hungarian national champions for three successive seasons. Dunno what their salaries are like, but I'm guessing that a couple of them got greedy and decided to get a couple of yellow cards for a nice cash boost.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wait, why are we fucking Juve again?

OT 13: International football forced down durt mond.

Or something more clever?

pulga

Banned
All you cunts do know that Timurid is making the next OT, right?

It's practically confirmed we're getting a FUCK PULGACUNT AND FUCK RUBENTUS, ALLEZ PSG!!! title -_-

Edit: what the fuck is a tyne i dont even

Blablurn

FC Bayern München gets a classical red/white home shirt and a blue/red 3rd kit featuring Champions League details. The away jersey is inspired by the Oktoberfest and comes in white/brown.

only info about our new shirt so far

Arnie

If Django is a 2012 film then it's definitely my favourite of last year. So fucking good. Great player, too.

It's going off tonight. The house is buzzing.

Top Bottom