• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

YESSSS!!! LICHTSTEINEEERRRRR!!! FUCK YOU, PSG, FUCK YOUUUUUUUU!!! YOU ARE NOT TAKING HIM, YOU CHEESE EATING PETROLOVERRRRRSSSSSS!!!!

Arnie

Parma's defence was so static for the goal, thought Juventus had fucked it after Vucinic's miss.

:lol Pirlo's beard. Not sure whether that did go over the line.

Messi

|OT3| Rooney's bloody gash?? no?

tumblr_m4v0tb9nk81rqrk6x.gif

I am out if we use this

So uhh, is there a reason why Nani didn't play today? Is United gonna sell him? Come on Nani you know you want to come and play with your best mate Bruno Alves. And think of all the money you can earn with that sexy, low Russian tax rate.

Facism

Haha, I wont.

Hope everyone doesn't mind me trying to sort the next op out. Don't think it matters if we're a bit over 20k posts for a while

Anyone with a less revolting thread title suggestion?

i was going to say something about rooney breaking his thigh-hymen.

bjaelke

Sahin on the 2005 CL final:
"We were sitting near to where the Liverpool fans were and it was just a crazy, crazy night. It was then I saw what football and Liverpool Football Club means to the people."

---

Anyone else finding GAF to be extremely slow right now?

n0n44m

holy f anybody saw that Stuttgart-Wolfsburg game ? I only caught the last 30 minutes but man ...

Stuttgart totally dominated the 2nd half, culminating in a 88th minute penalty for Stuttgart (and Magath going berserk at the sidelines like usual)

Ibisevic takes it, Benaglio saves, ball bounces back, Ibisevic misses in front of an empty goal :D :D

2 minutes later it's Wolfsburg first attack in the second half and Bas Dost heads home like a boss (totally unmarked)

football <3

bjaelke

Mohamed Moallim &#8207;@jouracule
Ajax's mini unbeaten streak in the league continues: 17 games (16W, 1D): 57 gls & 9 conceded. Averaging 733 passes per game (82% completed).

10 more goals than we scored in the 10/11 campaign :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom