• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc

Banned
This win is Mourinho's seventh league championship title in 10 seasons, spread across four countries.

fuckin wow!

edit Galaxy s 3 looks shite. new dock connector is a dumb idea. There is a reason everyone but apple decided to use the same fkn dock adapter samsung, because it makes it easy to buy USB cables!

4.8 inch ok so its the ONE X size.

features sound ok.

oh it was down?

there were no 500 errors so I thought it was just me :/

ps: the espn 30/30 docos are so awesome...... my fav is probably the reggie miller and len bias one.

My favourites so far have been The U and Kings Ransom. The OJ one was good too actually, as were those two you mentioned. In fact it's easier to list the ones I didn't like which is pretty much only the Guru of Go. The story there was the death of Hank Gathers, not Paul Westhead and his run and gun offense. I don't even know why the director thought Shakespeare was a good decision to include.

AusGAF 7 - Choc learns multiquote.

AusGAF VII Adrian's Revenge. I will pimp this name until I die. Or its named something else

Rahk

"The game doesn't feature any killing"

"move in for the attack"

Attack doesn't mean you have to kill!

But yeah, I was under the impression there wouldn't be combat/violence. I haven't read much about it myself. Perhaps it is a metaphorical attack!

Fredescu

One X has the better screen. G3 has a removable battery and better performance. Pretty close I guess. The One X is dead sexy, but who cares about looks.

Choc

Banned
One X has the better screen. G3 has a removable battery and better performance. Pretty close I guess. The One X is dead sexy, but who cares about looks.

Apple

| Public Transport Victoria has bowed to public pressure and will bring back its old public transport iPhone app after a flood of complaints from users who branded its replacement as ''horrible'' and the ''worst app ever''.

Rezbit

-Third person perspective
-The game uses a hotbar to activate skills like other traditional MMOs
-Visually it looks like other Hero Engine MMOs like SWTOR
-The general art style is kind of like RIFT or Everquest 2
-"It needs to be comfortable for people who are comign in from a typical massively multiplayer game that has the same control mechanisms, but it also has to appeal to Skyrim players."
-"Recreateing the freedom Elder Scrolls players expect within the World of Warcraft-style mechanics Zenimax Online is using for this MMO would be impossible without changing the way that players interact with the world."
-The game uses MMORPG genre standards such as classes, experience points, and other traditional MMORPG progression mechanics, but they try to present it "around the core fantasy presented by traditiona Elder Scrolls games" such as traveling around and righting wrongs or seeking riches

And just like that I don't give a fuck about Elder Scrolls Online! Maybe if it wasn't you know, World of Fucking Warcraft again and actually tried to be a first person MMORPG about Elder Scrolls I would have been interested. The above pretty much says it's going to be another cut and paste WoW job like TOR.

hamchan

-Third person perspective
-The game uses a hotbar to activate skills like other traditional MMOs
-Visually it looks like other Hero Engine MMOs like SWTOR
-The general art style is kind of like RIFT or Everquest 2
-"It needs to be comfortable for people who are comign in from a typical massively multiplayer game that has the same control mechanisms, but it also has to appeal to Skyrim players."
-"Recreateing the freedom Elder Scrolls players expect within the World of Warcraft-style mechanics Zenimax Online is using for this MMO would be impossible without changing the way that players interact with the world."
-The game uses MMORPG genre standards such as classes, experience points, and other traditional MMORPG progression mechanics, but they try to present it "around the core fantasy presented by traditiona Elder Scrolls games" such as traveling around and righting wrongs or seeking riches

And just like that I don't give a fuck about Elder Scrolls Online! Maybe if it wasn't you know, World of Fucking Warcraft again and actually tried to be a first person MMORPG about Elder Scrolls I would have been interested. The above pretty much says it's going to be another cut and paste WoW job like TOR.

This sounds terrible. At least keep it first person c'mon!

Frawdder

Why does it need to be comfortable? Why can't someone try something different for a change instead of putting out the same game with a different coat of paint each time.

Sounds garbage already, not that I had high hopes for it in the first place.

Had to drive to Geelong at 10:30 for a meeting because idiots went to the wrong place, refuse to use videoconference and I'm low enough on totem pole that I get no choice.

What a waste of a day. 1.5 hours driving for a 1 hour meeting, then straight back in the car for another 1.5 hours drive. On a Friday.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Public Transport Victoria has bowed to public pressure and will bring back its old public transport iPhone app after a flood of complaints from users who branded its replacement as ''horrible'' and the ''worst app ever''.

YAY. This is what I was raging about when it first came out. The app really was the worst app ever, Just fucking horrid. I hope they punched the person who made it out of a window and then told them they were fired as they were falling 5 feet to the ground.

I do like that the GS3 has removable storage. I don't mind throwing all my music onto a single device. It having 64GB though should easily be enough anyway.

The One X only has 16GB with no removable storage. So that blows.

legend166

If AusGAF 7 isn't named AusGAF VII: Adrian's Revenge, I'm starting my own thread with that title.

Also, if a phone doesn't have a microSD slot, it's not a phone worth having.

:O:O:O:O:O:OOOOOOO

You made it! Awesome, yes liveblog lol.

Give me the important deets, like what Sal is wearing, and how spiked up his hair is!

Fairly spiky. Green pants. I think I may have thrown him off a bit. Upper class accent, British almost? He has a way with words, I'm jealous.

Deeku

Fairly spiky. Green pants. I think I may have thrown him off a bit. Upper class accent, British almost? He has a way with words, I'm jealous.
Upper class accent? :O

Amazing!

Is he wearing a coat?? Oh and his talk is pretty intelligent and interesting right?

midonnay

hold a laptop with a full screen k-pop gif

like John Cusack in Say Anything

oKaZoppnJjYv0aE.jpg

Offer him tea.

Hide a K-pop idol in the tea.

Lol! SURPRISE!

Is he wearing a coat?? Oh and his talk is pretty intelligent and interesting right?

Nah, it's way too hot. I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable in jeans, to give you an indication.
Yup, and pretty funny too! There were a couple of ladies who were giggling a lot. Sal, is the lady you like one of them?

Sorry I had to rush off right away. Avengers starts in 15 minutes:( but we should do a brisgaf thing.

On the drive back to Melbourne, weekend here I come! Not pulling a DeathJr as someone else is driving.

Meeting with person trying to sell us software to replace software we already like went badly. Such a waste of a day, but I'm switching my brain off now as it's the weekend. Bought some eggs from that store at the BP petrol station halfway between Melbourne and Geelong because everyone needs petrol station eggs!

Deeku

Lol! SURPRISE!

Nah, it's way too hot. I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable in jeans, to give you an indication.
Yup, and pretty funny too! There were a couple of ladies who were giggling a lot. Sal, is the lady you like one of them?

Sorry I had to rush off right away. Avengers starts in 15 minutes:( but we should do a brisgaf thing.
:O

Ladies man, got it.

Nice work shan!

Salazar

Kudos Shan. Sorry that was super awkward.

Nope, alas. She works in the city. Giggling ladies are friends. Was devastated when Fiona said 5 minutes to go. I totally lost track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom