• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Also, GoT -
Joffrey, you evil kinky little bastard. Spanking with a sceptre ?

Edit: tv series, yo. I ain't remember it in the books.

Darklord

Banned
Didn't you go on a date? How did that go ?

Oh that, it was a couple of weeks ago now. It was good for the most part. First time I'd met a chick off the internet, she was a lot hotter than her pictures lead on as well. Which was surprising! She lives in Sydney though(I'm Melbourne) but I might be meeting her again over the queens birthday.

Salazar

Online fashion store.

Click on "New fashion".

First item

kqsr1.jpg

Thumbs up or down ?

Jintor

Yup :(

You there! We need one more for dota!

okay, but you have to teach me about こちら、そちら、あちら、どちら;ここ、そこ、あそこ、どこ;and います、あります、and いますか、 ありますか :|

Salazar

You're shopping at the wrong sites, Sal!

I'm not shopping at all; my wallet has been scared shut.

And ASOS is usually not terrible. It is just violently wrong, upside-down wrong, to dress like that, even if the clothes were better than they are. Even looking at it feels like water rushing up my nose.

okay, but you have to teach me about こちら、そちら、あちら、どちら;ここ、そこ、あそこ、どこ;and います、あります、and いますか、 ありますか :|

はーはい!

GAMEはじめた ごめんね。

v Shorts on men in general is kinda eeehhh.

Deeku

I'm not shopping at all; my wallet has been scared shut.

And ASOS is usually not terrible. It is just violently wrong, upside-down wrong, to dress like that, even if the clothes were better than they are. Even looking at it feels like water rushing up my nose.
The design is terrible and the colour is gross. But yeah, I'm pretty against short shorts.

Browse at cooler sites like mrporter or something.

Echoplx

Paintball is amazing fun, went up to Samford for my friends bday. Surprisingly made it through mostly unharmed and got a few 'kills' in

Deeku

Just learn it! Can't really teach this that over there where etc.

いる is for animate things. ある for inanimate. Simple!

You should really buy that dictionary I linked you a while back!

Hidetoshi Nakata looking suave as fuck won me over instantaneously.
:D

Salazar

1) Save to drafts
2) Make yourself a sandwich
3) Come back and re-read email
4) ???
5) Profit!

I guess that's all there is, really.

I think, additionally, that I lack a certain degree of social trust. The apprehension endures that someone is going to come to their senses and realise that I am a doofus they should have nothing to do with. And there is something about the mechanics of email that intensifies this apprehension beyond what little rational basis it had in the first place.

Edit: Useless Norwich. Useless referee.
2nd edit: What the hell, 3-3. God damn.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished Sword and Sworcery. I've had it on my iPad for a while, but the first chapter didn't really grab me. I'm glad I went back to it, there's some really cool ideas in there. Great use of the touch interface.

Jintor

Clipper, I will arrive at your residence hopefully at 11 but more realistically at 11:30 or so. Unless you're planning to start earlier?

Bernbaum

Intended to go to the Reading Beer Festival 2012, the third biggest in the Kingdom. The Cider section alone is supposedly larger than other Beer/Cider festivals.

However...

I get there at 2 in the arvo, and there's a two hour wait. I'm nursing a particularly biting ale hangover and my mates weren't going to arrive for another hour. So I bailed. Had zero intention of drinking anything there and was only going to shop for take-homes.

I feel like I let down AusBoozeGAF. Sorry kids.

Fixed for ultra-pessimism.

Not pessimism. That's just the truth. Unless they're interested in you too then a confession of love is never going to look good. It's always better to just be frank about it, especially if you've known the person for a while and the feelings have developed over time. But yes, email is an especially terrible medium through which to communicate such a message.

Yo Rep, this Monteith's Summer Ale ain't too bad at all. Wouldn't buy a slab of it, but it'd be good on a warm day at a barbie.
Is this the one that tastes of ginger? It's nice but it's definitely the wrong weather now for it...

Bern! Tell me some non-mainstream British craft ales that are good!

Bernbaum

Bern! Tell me some non-mainstream British craft ales that are good!

Hobgoblin.
Courage Best Bitter.
Black Sheep.
Spitfire.
Fursty Ferret (available in Aus).
Loddon's Hoppit Classic Bitter (classic brewery in my area - I'd love to know if you can get it in Aus).

Some of those are mainstream, but who cares if you're not way punkrock when they taste so good.

Kritz

Banned
So I apparently worked at the Department with a fellow AusGAFer. Found out tonight when, by pure chance, we met eachother while playing the DayZ Arma 2 mod.

I now need to remember how much I shittalked the DoE on here... >_>

Danoss

SydGAF board gamers, I have some disappointing news. I've been up since the early hours of Saturday morning, playing board games from 12 until 8 or 9 and then having a chat with one of my board gaming buddies until just after 4am. I juat or home and I am utterly exhausted, freezing cold and unlikely to be in any functional state to attend board gaming later today.

This was not planned or expected, nor something that usually happens, this is honestly not something I normally do. I am sincerely sorry for not being able to attend and having this happen at such short notice. I had Merchants & Marauders out and ready to bring. :(

If it's any consolation, I rode about 25 Kms home in 8 degree temperature at 80km/h with no cold weather gear. My extremities feel
like they want to fall off. I hope everyone sees this message before it's too late and can notify any other parties as necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom