• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazunta

Clipper I'll be down for a BrisGAF thingie in June and so will ClivePwned.

He'll deny agreeing to this but that's just him playing.

Fuck I loved Avengers. Makes me so mad there's no Avengers game to play. Might dig up Marvel Ultimate Alliance or something.

C
Fuck I loved Avengers. Makes me so mad there's no Avengers game to play. Might dig up Marvel Ultimate Alliance or something.

Oh, I'm sure there will be a tie-in game at some point.

And damn it was amazing. Hoping to go see it again this week.

http://www.net-a-porter.com/Shop/Clothing/Tops

I have a friend who is going to poop her self over this selection if she hasnt already seen it..

Some of those dresses are over 4,000 pounds @_@ I could study in Japan for 4 months on that.

Danoss

I clearly need to start watching Q&A, though, if only for KMH.

I can't stomach the drivel on the show, but if she was singing on it, I'd tune in for that bit.

I had no idea who this loser was until today, but Anthony Callea had a go at Kate Miller-Heidke on twitter. Her response was great.

E7Arb.png

Also, now I know he was an Australian Idol loser, KMH has a comical song about that dogshit show.

Salazar

Surfers Alliance CEO Mike Winlaw admitted Surfers had an image problem but believed concerns about crime and safety were a media beat-up.

"There are still perceptions in the minds of many people that there is a problem here," he said.

"(But) if people report the facts, we're going to be seeing that Surfers Paradise is in fact a safe precinct with lots of entertainment for families and their friends."

Eh, not so much.

Choc

Banned
KMH had more talent than Callea has his entire life the moment she was born

haha Swan blamed Abbott for delaying the 1% business cut becaues he was going to block it anyway

Foreign aid has been cut.

Danoss

KMH had more talent than Callea has his entire life the moment she was born

From the little bit I listened to him on YouTube, it was quite apparent this is true.

Callea is pedestrian, and KMH's uniqueness just makes him seem even more so.

Omikron

God I feel awful.

@Choc, using Abbott negativity against him. I guess why not. Should have policies that stand above hid bullshit though.

Shaneus

She isn't Korean.
As if you weren't totes channeling me there. Internet brofist.

Why rent when you can buy for a few bucks?

Oh. Console.
Except for on PC where everything is rented and you never really own anything unless ur online and has the ubisofts softwarez or eas originzzzz lol
(I have no idea where I was heading with that. Apologies.)

ea posted profit of 76 million after 250 million+ loss this time last year

i'd say Riccitello is doing ok
That's all people re-buying the latest Rock Band for iOS.

Choc

Banned
Governments hit the richies and execs in the balls

you earn over $300k? 30% super tax for you instead of 15

golden handshake over 180k? full 46.5% tax instead of 31.5% (or 16.5% if you were over 55 at the time)

Living away from home? Only allowed for one year.

BOOM

edit: within 18 months he could be doing the budget deek.

"Clearly it was significant enough hurt and embarrassment caused for him to lawyer up and spend the Catholic Church's money to pursue defamation action against Twitter and me," she said.
"There must have been deep deliberation over the decision to spend thousands of dollars of parishioners' money on legal fees.
"Spending money that could have been spent feeding the poor, sheltering the homeless or alleviating suffering, instead of on defamation litigation, clearly illustrates how serious the breach I allegedly committed was in the eyes of Cardinal Pell."

ea posted profit of 76 million after 250 million+ loss this time last year

i'd say Riccitello is doing ok
Helps that he has the POWER OF THE THREE.
Battlefield 3
Mass Effect 3
Far Cry 3: Crysis 2

Plus they develop a lot less new IP with their own money lately, most of it is only publishers through the EA Partners program so they can avoid the risk.

Will be interesting if they can do the same next year.

I had no idea who this loser was until today, but Anthony Callea had a go at Kate Miller-Heidke on twitter. Her response was great.

E7Arb.png
LOLOLOL
He is just pissed that he missed out on the One Direction boat. Didn't know he was still alive to be honest, must have gone the way of Shannon Noll et al and ended up in the RSL touring circuit.

I'm not really a fan of KMH but even she is more worthwhile to our music industry than that little embarrassing piece of shit. Hell, even the crap that rolls off the current wave of reality TV shows can crap out better music than he has.

Except for on PC where everything is rented and you never really own anything unless ur online and has the ubisofts softwarez or eas originzzzz lol
(I have no idea where I was heading with that. Apologies.)
Pffft! Everyone knows PC gamers pirate everything they play anyway!

I was watching the abc interview thing and he just seems so...incompetent. It was really funny and sad.
His attacks aren't even entertaining, just becoming boring. Give me some better policies and I might think about voting Liberal! I'm worried if we vote them in they won't know what the hell to do since they spend all their time on the internet trying to dig up goss on Labor to take them out.

The Giant

Banned
Bought the following in Akihabara in Japan a few days ago

DSC00192.jpg

Dotstream - GBA
The Legendary Starfy 2 - GBA
Rhythm Heaven - GBA
Jump Ulimate Stars - DS
Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 - DS

All for about 8,500 yen.

Dead Man

Hockey has been a sweaty blight on politics for years, I hate that man.

Governments hit the richies and execs in the balls

you earn over $300k? 30% super tax for you instead of 15

golden handshake over 180k? full 46.5% tax instead of 31.5% (or 16.5% if you were over 55 at the time)

Living away from home? Only allowed for one year.

BOOM

edit: within 18 months he could be doing the budget deek.
Yeah, I'm not overflowing with sympathy for them at the moment.

Shaneus

Hay guise. I totally got mentioned on the latest Thumbs progresscast.

Remo said something about how someone requested (on the IT forum) a specific res for the IBM-dude wallpaper. Yeah, that was totally me. *strut*

I just lost my entire afternoon/night to sins of a solar empire. Why did I reinstall it? I'm never going to achieve anything now.

I'm now watching a doco on Terry Fox's run across Canada, it's amazing.

Dead Island is repetitive, clunky, sloppy and mediocre. Totally up my alley! Can see myself spending 20 hours on this kind of thing this week.

Yup, DRM free goodness from Remedy. Nice to see them really come to the party since throwing off the shackles of 360 exclusiveness. Even cheaper than the $20 GMG deal back at launch. Also seems to come with the Night Springs and Writer In The Cabin episodes separated out of the game, which is pretty cool for people who just want to watch them as well!

Also did I mention DRM FREE! At this point they obviously don't give a shit about sales since they made their money back within a few hours of it being released on PC.

Card Boy

Banned
Ever since 2005 and especially during the 07 election I always thought Wayne Swann was never fit for the public service. The guy is just incompetent and just blames everyone for everything, sure other polies do it, but this piece of work takes the cake. You can always see the bullshit and fear on his face whenever he talks. Who the heck keeps voting for this guy? Stop it already.

Jintor

It's a moot point because I don't know where my GBA is. (I know where my SP is. It's on a second-floor ledge of a building in my old high school)

Ever since 2005 and especially during the 07 election I always thought Wayne Swann was never fit for the public service. The guy is just incompetent and just blames everyone for everything, sure other polies do it, but this piece of work takes the cake. You can always see the bullshit and fear on his face whenever he talks. Who the heck keeps voting for this guy? Stop it already.

Would you prefer Hockey as treasurer? Clive Palmer as member for Lilley? But he is a schmarmy bastard yes, do you really think he's worse than others though? He seems pretty standard pollie to me

Edit: aw man Maurice Sendak died. Not a good week for awesome people

aw man Maurice Sendak died. Not a good week for awesome people

Maurice Sendak said:
Fuck them is what I say, I hate those e-books. They can not be the future… they may well be… I will be dead, I won’t give a shit!

I hope he repeated these as his final words. His interview on Colbert Repor was friggin' amazing to watch! Would have been a great guy to sit down and listen to ramble on for hours and just soak it all in.

Clipper

It's a moot point because I don't know where my GBA is. (I know where my SP is. It's on a second-floor ledge of a building in my old high school)

You don't own a DS or DS Lite? In any case, I'll let you play it next time you're here on my Mario iQue DS Lite. A Japanese game on a Chinese system for the ultimate import experience.

Shaneus

Yup, DRM free goodness from Remedy. Nice to see them really come to the party since throwing off the shackles of 360 exclusiveness. Even cheaper than the $20 GMG deal back at launch. Also seems to come with the Night Springs and Writer In The Cabin episodes separated out of the game, which is pretty cool for people who just want to watch them as well!

Also did I mention DRM FREE! At this point they obviously don't give a shit about sales since they made their money back within a few hours of it being released on PC.
As someone commented on GOG, no OST (which sucks, but shouldn't be too hard to find anyway) but for the price, a damn steal.

Edit: aw man Maurice Sendak died. Not a good week for awesome people
Never read, but probably should :/ 'Tis a really shit week, too... I'm still having trouble getting over the fact that there'll never, ever be another Yauch/Beastie Boys album :( (I think it's going to stick with me a while, to be honest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom