• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cross Assault Thread: Get Cross, taste Salt (SFxT Reality Show)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Jebailey blew up Chavelo on twitter last night.

Twitter X Stream X GAF

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
The role of Socrates will be played by Alex Valle today.

TDLink

The more Miranda talks on the SF stream the more I think she is manufacturing the drama more than necessary. Not that I excuse Aris' comments at all, they are completely wrong. But jeez, she is like refusing to accept Valle's help.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
The more Miranda talks on the SF stream the more I think she is manufacturing the drama more than necessary. Not that I excuse Aris' comments at all, they are completely wrong. But jeez, she is like refusing to accept Valle's help.

This is how she was with aris I believe. He got horse headed that one time for a reason.

I'm not even sure why they decided it was a good idea to make her stay after the shit that happened.

After going through that kind of nonsense I might be a bit whiny too.

miranda sounds liks a tier whore, "i wanna play steve, but i dont know if he's good or not"

"people said she sucks" wtf? the game isnt out, and the people that played it had the incomplete versions.

baaah so whiny

Doomshine

Psychosoldier, your cause is admirable, but this is basically you:

av0FM.jpg

Horseress

Miranda: "I play Boxer because I enjoyed him at SFIV"
Valle: "So what character you liked when you played tekken?"
Miranda: "But it's another game!!!!"

......................................SHUT THE F@*#@% UP BITCH

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
I had a lot of fun coaching tasty Steve as well. I hope it doesn't come back to bite josh in the ass though. Coaching is fun

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I had a lot of fun coaching tasty Steve as well. I hope it doesn't come back to bite josh in the ass though. Coaching is fun

Tasty looks like he has a pretty firm grip on the game. I've been cheering for him the whole time after I saw him going in day one and with recent events I hope it can power him up instead of depower him

h3ro

I'm not even sure why they decided it was a good idea to make her stay after the shit that happened.

After going through that kind of nonsense I might be a bit whiny too.

Seems like it's time to move on bud.

What went on sucks, but hopefully people learn from it and push the community forward and away from lot's of the bad parts that were exposed.

Let's concentrate on the game now and some random pop offs.

I feel like rewatching the casuals between Pretty Ricky and Combo. That stuff was hype.

Requeim

Why is Sherry in the Tekken room again?

Sub switched with Miranda, so that'd keep the teams even, except Sherry is not in the SF room.

I love having insight into Valle thought process.

Explains how he has been so competitive all this time

EDIT They switched spots to prevent friction no doubt.

Why is Sherry in the Tekken room again?

Sub switched with Miranda, so that'd keep the teams even, except Sherry is not in the SF room.

To keep Aris away from Miranda. Miranda technically isn't really in the competition.

Edit: Probably just contractually obligated to stay today and thus is staying around.

brian

Yeah, it is too bad that Valle is the coach of Team SF and not Team Tekken. Renic, NerdJosh, Hornett do not need as much teaching as do those Tekken players who are trying to figure out how to play this game. I'm sure Aris has done what he can to help, but getting trained by someone like Valle would have done much more to level them up.

TDLink

So I guess Valle almost certainly gets the $1000 bonus also, right? Because whoever wins their coach gets it and of the 5 left 4 are Valle's.

But wouldn't that make the teams uneven?

SF

Josh
Renic
Hornet
Miranda

Tekken

Sherry
200yen
Bronson
Tasty Steve
Subzero
Kor

Teams don't really matter anymore.

brian

SubZero and Miranda switched places. I am not sure why Sherry is in Team Tekken's room - as far as I know she is still with the SF team.

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
Tasty looks like he has a pretty firm grip on the game. I've been cheering for him the whole time after I saw him going in day one and with recent events I hope it can power him up instead of depower him

He does. He just needs to learn sf fundamentals. Which is why I'm scared considering I spent a whole 4-5 hours breaking down his holes in his game. Steve is the man though just scared me may light up josh

Nyoro SF

Nobody anywhere seems to be able to handle the Rufus dive kick mixups.

Fixed for improved accuracy.

Even up to the finals of every tournament I have watched, very few people can block that crossup dive kick.

The fact that Rufus can get a full chain combo from it now doesn't help either.

Spacebar

I can see what's going to happen in the coaches challenge now. Aris is going to try and take his time in between games to slow down a team sf player. That way he can't get as many rounds in to win.

SubZero and Miranda switched places. I am not sure why Sherry is in Team Tekken's room - as far as I know she is still with the SF team.

The salty shirts don't play tonight, so I guess they can do whatever they want.

I wonder if the final four will get to keep the game for practice at Final Round.

Top Bottom