• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cross Assault Thread: Get Cross, taste Salt (SFxT Reality Show)

TDLink

They totally disregarded the rules of the show at this point.

I do have a feeling the Miranda thing probably altered their plans a bit (thus why they had a big meeting last night) but I think the 4 challenges with only the remaining players today is a pretty cool idea.

This is not about me disagreeing or agreeing with you, it's about you either completely ignoring arguments/thoughts from the "other side" or making uninformed assumptions based on them.

I'm not sure how I see there being two "sides" per se. Yeah, she's being a bit whiny but I don't think it's that odd to take into account that she's had a rough time of it.

Like, if TastySteve was being an asshole today I'd understand that probably even more.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I had fun being on the show and coaching/helping whoever.

I'm not even watching anymore cuz I'm bogged down at work, someone fill me in later.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Something about GAF posters taking everything at face value and writing up really convincing posts that are utterly wrong

Oh okay, nothing bad about me then.
Haunts is very on point about that though.

It's like that at a lot of places though, not everyone can really try to dissect a whole thing down and think about things. Nothing against them, but yeah people have stuff that happen to them or people they know and in the end it skewers their views on the world and things. That and people are stubborn and only believe the first thing they hear or instantly take the worst possible spin on things.

Beth Cyra

Something about GAF posters taking everything at face value and writing up really convincing posts that are utterly wrong

Well to be fair the man is just speaking the truth.

For those of us who speculated on anything about what has happened be it good or bad, we have no idea what is happening and even small details can change things greatly.

Overall I think Haunts was just being up front and I really doubt the man cares if Gaf loves him as much as we do Spooky or Art.

SamVimes

Overall I think Haunts was just being up front and I really doubt the man cares if Gaf loves him as much as we do Spooky or Art.

Yeah but (and i say this with the most respect to Haunts for everything he does) you can't just say GUYS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THING REALLY ARE and then bail out.

Nyoro SF

Yeah but (and i say this with the most respect to Haunts for everything he does) you can't just say GUYS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THING REALLY ARE and then bail out.

Yeah that's an easy cop-out. YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND is another way of just saying "Fuck off".

/horsehead

Beth Cyra

Really?

I mean I was apart of the speculation and likely was one of the very wrong guys. That said, I think that is all Hanuts can or should say.

This wasn't a good look for anyone, and frankly I can't blame the man for not wanting to deal with it when frankly it's likely not his job or something he even wants to do.

Requeim

That's my point as well, saying "you don't know shit" is not really helping if you're not going to be upfront about any of the things going on

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

Sure you can, it's none of our business. It's like hearing an argument next door and acting like it's important for you to know the whole reason behind everything. People really need to stop acting so entitled to things.

If Haunts wants to correct people specifically he's more than welcome to.

Saying "Some people in the thread are wrong about stuff" isn't very useful though.

Nabs

This Bronson stuff is killing me right now.

Walking Dead season 2 spoilers. Apparently the finale is Bronson in television form.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
lol @ haunts blowing up neogaf

probably jealous he doesn't have the status on here that sp00ky and arturo etc. have
Oh cmon. He kinda does. Certainly posts more than both Sp00ky (like one or two posts) and more I think than art. This isnt about status at all.

I never do agree with haunts opinions usually, but let's not start throwing random insults now.

EDIT: I wrote a massive post stretching below this and second apps deleted it.. Fuck that, not writing it again.

Also, Arturo doesn't use the second apps site? Stay free.

Mzo

Fighting game reviews are like, I played versus the computer in a game that no one else is really playing for maybe around two days. Here's what I think.

Either that or they got to play against the people that made the game, and those people let them win so they could get all excited.

Who cares.

Sure you can, it's none of our business. It's like hearing an argument next door and acting like it's important for you to know the whole reason behind everything. People really need to stop acting so entitled to things.

People fill in these kind of blanks all the time without thinking about it. If they don't want people to make assumptions based on the available information, then you need to work to clear up misconceptions.

Obviously, not everyone is reasonable enough to listen to counterpoints, but I think for the most part we are here.

Top Bottom