• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol. 6 - Curleh West | UMvC3 Invitational | July 7

MrDaravon

I could never get saltybets or bipsonbank to work properly for me(wouldn't load most of the time), let see if they've gotten that straightened out! Also it's only relevant if chat is working :(

Jauncy

Neo Member
Looks like Bipson Bank is back. BibleThump

tRlWjFC.png

Yes, today will be a test run just to see how the bot handles. Hopefully sort out any possible issues by the time EVO begins.

Dahbomb

I only played Bipson Bank once and I got like 2 grand, finishing like top 100 or something. I would've placed higher if I had started earlier in the tournament.

MrDaravon

Only video options now are 360 and 720+ lol. On 360 the audio/video is fine, on 720+ still having audio sync issues though.

Oh lordy just tried switching back to 720+ and it's not loading again

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
What's the over/under on F Champ sandbagging this too?

Or is sandbagging decided upon in retrospect?

Omnicent

I'm getting hype, but tomorrow is going to suck at work if this goes late (I'm CDT, so I feel for my east coast brethren)

Shito

Twitch is all fucked-up, taking FOREVER to load a stream up.
Don't be doing this shit next week, Twitch, oh no you'd better not!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I looked away for a second and didn't see, there's a difference? I had no idea.

Range. L command grab has much more range, but it's harder to capitalize off of because it requires you to dash forward and hit. L also technically can lead to more damage since it doesn't use up your wall bounce.

Top Bottom