• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol.5 | UMvC3 Invitational | November 24

BY2K

Membero Americo
what about people who spend their lives talking about them?

jbhTZxZlQnu88e.png

ifY9l1VryeqDd.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Bah, I could've told you "usually" would be his out. I'm also fairly sure that Karsticles is several times smarter than most of us.
The UMvC3 OT is real rap. Karst, Dahbomb, GB and AzureJericho are what keep that thread alive and make fantastic, on-topic, posts and produce rich discussion.

Oh jeeze karst.

It's pretty sad when you start throwing around the fact that you're an academic. It's the internet, lighten up.

But your existence is also, pretty sad.
Okay what? Is this where this is going now? Aggressive high horse posts accusing others of making high horse arguments?

I'm out.

Zissou

Then they buffed Doom in Ultimate...

glad to see my memory isn't fully bunk

Plus i could see Chris G getting annoyed if its constant backhanded compliments, even though he is putting in the work, especially from people who use stuff deemed "cheap" on their teams

Point Doom =/= Assist Doom

Doom's point capabilities were buffed. Hidden missile assist actually got nerfed (hah!). It's hard enough make people realize the doom part of morridoom is the thing that makes it really strong, but then they're like, "Yeah, fuck footdive!" smh. Closer, yet still so far away.

JeTmAn81

The UMvC3 OT is real rap. Karst, Dahbomb, GB and AzureJericho are what keep that thread alive and make fantastic, on-topic, posts and produce rich discussion.

The people who post a lot are the ones who make this Marvel thing a real community on GAF. You do a lot with the regular threads you post, too. It's appreciated.

Bah, I could've told you "usually" would be his out. I'm also fairly sure that Karsticles is several times smarter than most of us.

Why do you think so low of yourself/us from a message board about video games?

Just a message board , hehe. Not serious business by any means.

:)

Point Doom =/= Assist Doom

Doom's point capabilities were buffed. Hidden missile assist actually got nerfed (hah!). It's hard enough make people realize the doom part of morridoom is the thing that makes it really strong, but then they're like, "Yeah, fuck footdive!" smh. Closer, yet still so far away.

my response was more for Point Doom getting buffed though since he can no longer be classified as just being on the team for the assist. Dude can do work now if needed and going by the shit MarlinPie does he can do that work really good.

Should have specified better.

Oh jeeze karst.

It's pretty sad when you start throwing around the fact that you're an academic. It's the internet, lighten up.
"It's the internet" is the excuse of every single mouth breathing slack-jaw out there. You're still the person you are on the internet, and your conduct reflects the kind of person you are. Even moreso in some situations, since you benefit from anonymity. I'm not "throwing around" anything. I simply respond to arguments made with facts for or against the claim. It's what I do, and I don't treat it any differently when the claim is made against me.

But your existence is also, pretty sad.
It's also what?
Get it? I doubt it!

You have to love the contrary notions of "lighten up" and "I judge you to have a sad existence". I just caught that!

rocK`

Banned
"It's the internet" is the excuse of every single mouth breathing slack-jaw out there. You're still the person you are on the internet, and your conduct reflects the kind of person you are. Even moreso in some situations, since you benefit from anonymity. I'm not "throwing around" anything. I simply respond to arguments made with facts for or against the claim. It's what I do, and I don't treat it any differently when the claim is made against me.

It's also what?
Get it? I doubt it!

You have to love the contrary notions of "lighten up" and "I judge you to have a sad existence". I just caught that!

holy shit! you got the joke!

i was going for the bait, and you took it :x

Azure J

I am so confused right now. Also, the reason I've been so active in MarvelGAF is because quite simply, it's the only video game I'm really playing right now! :lol

I always go exceptionally deep with games like this, especially since this all started as a field experiment to get more experience in fighters and the genre as a whole. It certainly enhanced my experience to have a group full of folks that were very knowledgeable about the game and passionate about discussing it (from the technical "team building and synergy" aspects to the casual "why u no megaman Capcom" ends) to post with in the OTs, hence my one and only (IIRC) placing in the top posters in there.

Illiteracy is a plague I can't seem to escape contact with. I'll help you out by bolding the important part of my post, though:

The second point of illiteracy, which is more difficult to demonstrate to you without using a lot of words - I hope you don't find that off-putting - is that the phrase "spend your life" refers to something being the main expenditure of one's existence. I am currently enjoying working part-time as a professor at a local college after having finished my MA at University of Chicago, so I am enjoying some free time while working on Ph.D applications. As with my MA program, once my Ph.D program starts I'll be taking a long vacation from gaming.

Nope. My life is going exactly how I planned it after I decided I didn't want to work in politics anymore.

Why wouldn't I be okay? It has been a very, very long time since anyone on the internet upset me. I spend all my time arguing with people in real life. I'm used to conflict, though usually with brighter people.

salt-4.JPG

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
WAAAAAAAIIIIT A MINUTE!!!
FatboyRoberts is that picture real? Post them links.

EDIT: I cant seem to find those tweets...

Top Bottom