• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Volume 3 - UMvC3 Invitational

svegis

Well, this was worth staying up for until the outages! Pity it didn't go as planned.
Will see if I'll bother watching the uploaded stuff.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Tentative Bingo.

ibqTi0nJAzI796.jpg

The real J. Wong will take it all.

Dahbomb

This is me right now...

28vuf03.gif

Wow Marvel is such a big deal to this site, I'm kind of surprised D:
Curley Mustache is a one in a couple month event that is guaranteed hype and entertainment for all. It's an event where all Marvel fans come together in a crack induced experience unlike anything else out there. You just had to be there when the Quicksilver glitch debuted live to the world... minds were melted.

If Marlin Pie wins again can we claim that he's the BEST on the east?
He kinda already is. ChrisG and Noel Brown haven't been up to par and MastaCJ moved away plus been focusing on KOF.

Dahbomb

The bracket is MarlinPie vs Josh Wong in Winners and RDK (won against DJHoushen) vs Omniscythe and ChrisG (won against Unknown) vs Damien. We missed out on some legit hype matches, I guess we have to wait for the archives.

Stream came back for a second. There might be hope?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't care that much about who wins. Back to playing games instead of watching them.
It's pretty watchable. If you were gonna stream monster anyways, it's not a bad option at all unless you really care for clear commentary.

EDIT: DAT TASKMASTER CROSS UP

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
MarlinPie is poised to take this, looking way too strong right now.

But Josh Wong is a sleeper. I can never count him out. I don't know how the fuck he's so good at this game.

DID Y'ALL SEE THAT WESKER TECH HOLY SHIT

Dark Wesker ain't got shit on SUSHI chefs! Everyone always said the day Marlin learns how to block will be the worst thing for his opponent. They forgot to mention not only did Marlin learned to block, but he fucking learned DOOM!

Dayum at Josh Wong's Wesker tech.

Anyways, Good Shit to Marlinpie. His Viper/Doom gets me hard every time.

EDIT: Oh it's not over yet..Marlinpie waiting in GF, my bad

Azure J

Ah well, peace Mahvel GA, Yun & Yang bout to wreck some shit in Gundam Wing on Toonami.

No I am not shitting you, this shit is on right now. :lol

Top Bottom