• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol.4 - West Coast Edition | UMvC3 Invitational

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Listening to it again, Champ hating on DiosX for doing the same thing over and over and him getting caught by it, then saying he expects DIOS to adapt? Dat logical fallacy.

Listening to it again, Champ hating on DiosX for doing the same thing over and over and him getting caught by it, then saying he expects DIOS to adapt? Dat logical fallacy.

CHamp's just talking shit in the heat of the moment..doesn't have to logical lol, When is shit talk ever really logical lol?

CHamp's just talking shit in the heat of the moment..doesn't have to logical lol, When is shit talk ever really logical lol?

ideally when you're on camera in front of 20k people...I would not want to do that personally, but then again, I'm not one of the best UMVC players in the U.S. right now.

can't say I care where he talks shit because if it happens on camera, that pretty much guarantees some kind of rivalry will come from it (if not real, then perceived which is just fine.) Rivalries are hype.

but champ is definitely a heel!

Amagon

Can't believe I got drunk all weekend and miss this tournament. I was already tasting the saltiness before I enter this thread.

Top Bottom