• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Volume 3 - UMvC3 Invitational

Haunted

no 200 hits for you!

Spooky is obviously lying guys.

He just doesn't know what he's doing when he streams. If he did, he'd realize that twitch is obviously the superior internet service provider.

He's repeatedly shooting himself in the foot by constantly stating his position that own3d is the superior service in his experience with both. This is an injustice to the loyal constituency of twitch.tv and will not be tolerated.
It's great that own3d is working well for him.

Doesn't change the fact that twitch is the better experience for me most of the time. :p

Spooky is obviously lying guys.

He just doesn't know what he's doing when he streams. If he did, he'd realize that twitch is obviously the superior internet service provider.

He's repeatedly shooting himself in the foot by constantly stating his position that own3d is the superior service in his experience with both. This is an injustice to the loyal constituency of twitch.tv and will not be tolerated.

EMPJared.png

h3ro

I could be wrong but it looks like atopic dermatitis.

Obviously it's hard to tell from the stream, but discoloration isn't usually associated with that and if it is, its more of an erythematous/inflammatory response. Also, we can't see if there are skin texture changes either.

Could be a variety of things, honestly. Either way, hopefully it's nothing beyond a cosmetic issue and he's being treated properly for it.

Either way, the most important thing is that he was a great Haggar that's fun to watch.

Haunted

Internet going to shit again? Stream is unwatchable right now. :(

Watching SFII Tournament of Legends EVO qualifier in the meantime.

Did someone just pause the match again during the slowdown? Yeah, I should go to sleep. I've got a metric crap ton of studying ahead and I barely got to see Morrigan or Marlinpie stuff today...

Night

Fake edit: I hope Spooky and Yipes have a better curleh mustache next month. Those guys really deserve the best for all the quality entertainment they give us.

ismk

I know I'll kind of hate this decision but I can't watch anymore, the stream has been horrible thanks to NextLevel's internet service.

Junie12

Another offline eh? Man the internet in their venue is god awful! I'm gonna watch something else in the meantime.

I can't believe the guys at next level are intentionally breaking the internet like this over and over. I'm gonna go to twitch and occupy spooky's stream until he comes back. Preorder canceled. Trading in my system for the other popular system to register my disgust.

Actually, from what I'm hearing, Spooky is cutting the stream off due to Next Level crapping out so many times. He'll upload everything later, but I think Curleh Mustache is done for the night for the stream monsters.

Grecco

Actually, from what I'm hearing, Spooky is cutting the stream off due to Next Level crapping out so many times. He'll upload everything later, but I think Curleh Mustache is done for the night for the stream monsters.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom