• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol.4 - West Coast Edition | UMvC3 Invitational

Finaika

2646926_o.gif

I would've loved to hear Dios X on the mic, but it wasn't meant to be.

Don't worry guys, I'm sure Champ will get his comeuppance during next week's PPV.

Azure J

And to think I was this close to calling it a wrap and closing the window early. Yes, even without being freed. I am so tired right now, but fuck if that FChamp interview wasn't both hilarious and smh worthy at the same time.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Archive?
Archive?
Archive?
Archive?
Archive?
Archive?

I want to see that Wolverine exclusive combo with Dorm again.

supahkiwi

Banned
Wow are people really getting that butthurt because champ called dios a pelican and an idiot? Is this your first time seeing someone pop off in the FGC? What champ said was hella tamed compared to the shit we've seen in the scene before.

I'm glad Yipes stayed on the mic for most of the event. We didn't get enough of him in the first two CM's.

This, was great hearing from him. Liked Kevin, too.

Can't believe Champ went all in on Dios. I was just starting to come around on him after calling out Eduardo the other night. Maybe it was some "friendly" Cali player ribbing. He better get his Dorm to S+++ tier because I don't think Phoenix is going to roll through the Evo brackets like she did last year.

FChamp is such a fucking douche. How embarrassing for Yipes to have him bring the show down to that level. It was an awesome tournament otherwise. Tons of great matches.

Heel

Evo takes place in an octogon if you didn't know.

Also there was a tournament a few weeks ago that was in a wrasslin ring.

Yeah I watched CEO, haha. I've been watching for a few years but never joined in on the discussion here. Couldn't help myself after that pelican pop off. So good.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This, was great hearing from him. Liked Kevin, too.

Can't believe Champ went all in on Dios. I was just starting to come around on him after calling out Eduardo the other night. Maybe it was some "friendly" Cali player ribbing. He better get his Dorm to S+++ tier because I don't think Phoenix is going to roll through the Evo brackets like she did last year.
I don't think Champ's Dorm is something to be worried about. His Dorm is top 3 easy. Yeah he's gonna grind it out, but I really don't even know what FChamp needs to work on. Dude is so solid and always has been. Maybe his defense with Magneto if we nitpick.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah I watched CEO, haha. I've been watching for a few years but never joined in on the discussion here. Couldn't help myself after that pelican pop off. So good.

That's great. Esports entertainment has all the drama sports entertainment does just with a deficient amount of athleticism.

I don't think Champ's Dorm is something to be worried about. His Dorm is top 3 easy. Yeah he's gonna grind it out, but I really don't even know what FChamp needs to work on. Dude is so solid and always has been. Maybe his defense with Magneto if we nitpick.

His Dorm seems like it can go either way. It didn't look that good tonight the few times he had him in, but he looked super good with at CEO (great zoning, using Karst-theory-level tech, etc). It will be interesting to see how the 2/3 portions work out since counterpicking will work less well in those situations.

def sim

Wow are people really getting that butthurt because champ called dios a pelican and an idiot? Is this your first time seeing someone pop off in the FGC? What champ said was hella tamed compared to the shit we've seen in the scene before.

yeah guys stop being lame and start being cool

shitting on someone isn't new unless they're literally shitting on them you know what i'm saying

shaowebb

Yeah dude. Evo can't come soon enough. FChamp is S-tier at shit talking. Me being a San Diegan, I was pulling for Dios. Plus that would have been some sweet karma to see champ lose. Why switch to Storm? Wtf?

I think he switched to storm overthinking DP. He wanted that runaway game with Storm Sent to crush her health. Thing is he forgot that his Wolverine is what got him to her to begin with since Doom Couldn't get in.

remist

No one is getting butthurt because he popped off, people are calling him the unlikable guy he is because his popoff was lame and caused by his own butthurt after getting styled on the first set and almost losing.

Heel

That's great. Esports entertainment has all the drama sports entertainment does just with a deficient amount of athleticism.

Yeah, I'm not even a player but I can appreciate the drama, comedy and overall entertainment the FGC brings to the table. Yipes should consider a stand up career.

Top Bottom