• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol. 6 - Curleh West | UMvC3 Invitational | July 7

Azure J

I am so mad that Kai made all those bad calls, but fuck man, BEST CURLEH and BEST MARVEL free.

Also, Dios X >>>>>>> F.Champ. Confirmed.

My sides man.

Dahbomb

DIOS X DA GAWD!!!

HE ACCEPTED THE MAN CHALLENGE AND WON OUT!

GOD DAMN THAT SHIT WAS MANLY.... I CAN FEEL THE STUBBLE GROW FROM THAT SET!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I still can't believe they did the fucking DBZ weighted training clothes shit

lol

Ah i was really hoping Killer Kai was going to take the win. This guy takes loses really seriously though. This is the same guy who went back to his room to practice for the rest of the weekend when he got eliminated at SCR.

He's going to come back way stronger than before

kick51

Banned
Doom/Storm/Sent

tumblr_mmf3ekLXP11qko4x4o1_500.gif

WENaeEt.gif

ba7muAM.jpg

jacobs34

That was the best fighting game tourney I've seen in a long time. Everything from the production, to the commentary, to quality of play was on point. What a great way to get everyone hype for Evo.

Dahbomb

Excellet GF too, really solid and methodical play by both. Dios X out played Killer Kai's Zero at the end there which was the pivotal point.

Frantic

Honestly, one thing I really like about DiosX is that he fishes out super jumps and meets them air-to-air. You see it every now and then from other players, but DiosX does it all the time. Caught Kai doing something a lot.

That was the best fighting game tourney I've seen in a long time. Everything from the production, to the commentary, to quality of play was on point. What a great way to get everyone hype for Evo.

What happens when a tournament is focused on one game and the competitors are only invited.

Jintor

Man, I gotta get over the the States someday and thank yipes in person. Ran into Sp00ky once in Vegas for a Tekken Tag 2 thing, probably doesn't remember me but my respect is through the roof.

Such a good event. Top 8 all had amazing hit conversions (especially at superjump height) and playstyles. What is even crazier is that people are getting better at blocking making the chip sequence and push-block traps a bigger part of the game.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What happens when a tournament is focused on one game and the competitors are only invited.
There's a lot of respect involved at these tournaments. People don't enter to fuck around. The way Yipes and co. have designed it and how he's handled formatting, high entrance fee, etc. ensure people don't fuck around.

This one is especially hype because it's the last big thing before EVO and a big reality check for people.

kick51

Banned
Awesome tourney, especially for how much FChamp got shat on, lol.

It really couldn't have gone better.

Champ talking shit in the first part, losing in the second part, hype matches the whole time, godlike commentary, and (sorry kai) Zero/Vergil lost to a not top tier team.

Top Bottom