• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol.11 - NorCal | UMvC3 Invitational | July 5

BY2K

Membero Americo
Clockwork in da house!

WHAT THE FUCK, SOMEONE'S PLAYING PHOENIX WRIGHT!

EDIT: Aaaand, he's dead.

Dahbomb

Late to respond but so far only one expression can portray my feelings....

THIS IS THE GAME WE
DON'T
PLAY!!!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I love the clean design of the overlays, kudos to Marden 'bluerei' Blake.

And real talk, i wanted Magus instead of Tasty Steve but Magus is #RIP.

Ghazi

YO IVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD AT A VIDEO GAME BEFORE I SAW THAT ARTHUR ARMOR BREAK RIGHT IN FRONT OF FIREBRAND

Shit was straight comedy, and I play Mario Kart 8 more than anything else nowadays.

#dead

lmao, this post is just perfect

Ps3SwPK.png

I think Clockwork has trouble with PW. I remember back in EVO 2012 that I beat him like 4-0 when he had this friendly set-up going on. I guess he doesn't have enough experience with the match-up.

Azure J

Taunt button reminding me why this game had the best attention to detail out of Capcom's last gen fighters. :lol

Azure J

Jesus Christ, Phoenix is going to have recurring nightmares about feet after this dude Doom put two boots in her subconscious through the back of her head. lmao

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man, Taskmaster is one of my favourite characters to watch going to work.

Also has some of the most hype combos. I definitely want to see some more people attempt the single vertical arrow OTG relaunch combos.

Dahbomb

So Neo can double eliminate RayRay but he still loses to sexy beast
This is the same guy that loses to Phoenix Wright on the regular.

He has real issues playing against uncommon characters. And ChrisG/Justin Wong/FChamp of course. Everyone else he has a fair shot at beating.

Azure J

This nigga playin' Spiderman like Niitsuma taught him how to.

Then the counter style from this Dante.

Then the counter counter style from that Strange.

Yo marvel.

Dahbomb

Spider Man vs Zero match up is so shit. Much better for Spidey if he takes out Zero as he can easily rushdown the Sparda twins.

MrDaravon

I swear that every time I look in a sp00ky twitch chat (which isn't very often, I usually immediately hide chat) there's always a debate going on which FF game is the best. Regardless of what game or action is happening on the actual stream. Bizarre.

Top Bottom