• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol.11 - NorCal | UMvC3 Invitational | July 5

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
aKJVmjR.gif

Curleh Mustache South seems underwhelming in retrospect. The players at Norcal are too dangerous.

Its a sad reality. Cali is the place of great food and awesome tech! Also stream chat is killing me, they love obsessing over Flux's curves HAHAHAHA

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Someone please fill me in as to what this means. I know Sanford was homeless for a while but I don't know if this has any other meaning...

Tasteless joke about EMP economic status.

MrDaravon

Something along the lines of "quitting to character select before actual death" needs to be added to the bingo card next time.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Fersis, you working on some tech for the EVO stream?
EVO stream should have some cool stuff but not from me.
(The overlays will use the same system as NCR and Curleh)

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I think if I ever faced Apologyman, I would wanna quit the game too. None of my characters can escape that convincingly...

Azure J

YO IVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD AT A VIDEO GAME BEFORE I SAW THAT ARTHUR ARMOR BREAK RIGHT IN FRONT OF FIREBRAND

Shit was straight comedy, and I play Mario Kart 8 more than anything else nowadays.

#dead

Top Bottom