• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol.11 - NorCal | UMvC3 Invitational | July 5

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
SZLTBcy.png

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO I WIN?!

TheChits

I swear that every time I look in a sp00ky twitch chat (which isn't very often, I usually immediately hide chat) there's always a debate going on which FF game is the best. Regardless of what game or action is happening on the actual stream. Bizarre.

Stream chat tradition. If you ever mention jrpgs/ff at all, you know what is gonna go down

Azure J

I swear that every time I look in a sp00ky twitch chat (which isn't very often, I usually immediately hide chat) there's always a debate going on which FF game is the best. Regardless of what game or action is happening on the actual stream. Bizarre.

If it's not this, it's the stream chat talking about Megaman games (Battle Network in particular).

Jintor

Love this steamco ad, so riddled with memes and a girl with huge prominent cleavage, it's basically perfect for the stream lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
YO THAT HAGGAR/LOG TRAP MIX UP WAS THE MOST GODLIKE THING IVE EVER SEEN

NEW TECH IF WE DONT HAVE IT ALREADY

ad_idem

Lol. Can finally relax a bit (still laughing though), Yipes is a natural entertainer. No hate on Steve, but I think the commentary would be better with Rynge in his stead. The vibe, or the flow of the conversation I think? Also have to love the "I just don't give a damn!" in not hiding the fact that he clearly had some pancakes during his mic break.

Top Bottom