• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol.11 - NorCal | UMvC3 Invitational | July 5

Tekniqs

Ps3SwPK.png

a player had on the fake mustache earlier

ad_idem

I just heard my neighbor's balcony door sliding closed. I guess not everyone enjoys this type of commentary (if that's why their door closed) and I feel bad :(.

ad_idem

Did you have it on that loud? o_O

No (at least I hope not). Last neighbor was shocked there was someone living below her (she said she never heard anything). Guess that's how much of a ninja I was in being careful with sound levels. But it was oddly quiet outside, so it was definitely probably audible. Also I have my balcony door half way open myself. With Yipes' super annunciation on everything he was saying too at the time, I'm figuring they could hear.

Also still this commentary is going strong! Love it.

KarmaCow

You guys just started watching near the climax of the tournament (in regards to entertainment level - commentary). Besides you always have the archives (I'm personally excited to rewatch certain matches myself).

Anything to watch out for? Completely missed that this was happening.

You can still with all those Wolverine Swiss Cheese's that PR Balrog has been playing a lot of Street Fighter. ;-)

There was one last week. They still do them frequent, but it's almost like a regular discount at this point.
Probably trying to clear out last gen stock by this point.

Top Bottom