• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol.5 | UMvC3 Invitational | November 24

I can't wait to watch the finals when I get home, ChrisG has worked his ass to get to where he is at. well deserved and fuck all the haters.

As for the gem from a few pages ago... destroyed. Let's face it, this isn't a case of illiteracy. You made a comment to belittle someone and it got flipped on you because it applies to you as well. We all see it, the internet sees it and no PHD can save you from you.

I can't wait to watch the finals when I get home, ChrisG has worked his ass to get to where he is at. well deserved and fuck all the haters.

As for the gem from a few pages ago... destroyed. Let's face it, this isn't a case of illiteracy. You made a comment to belittle someone and it got flipped on you because it applies to you as well. We all see it, the internet sees it and no PHD can save you from you.

FYI, most of the interesting stuff was earlier in the tournament rather than in the finals.

Well going to grab a large Pho and watch as much as I can.The problem is finding the good matches when the tourny is so long. So if you got any times stamps in the vod worth sharing, please do.

i0LiGd9tfl08X.gif

Stop fighting guys.

Well going to grab a large Pho and watch as much as I can.The problem is finding the good matches when the tourny is so long. So if you got any times stamps in the vod worth sharing, please do.

The Moons vs RayRay exhibition is a good starting point. http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky/b/342709349?t=189m0s

After that is the NY vs Maryland team tournament which is skippable unless you want to see how free Phoenix can be to Morrigan. The tournament proper starts after that and all the early matches were good IMO.

Top Bottom