• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt not part of the 100 post per page master race? Disappointed.
As soon as I get a better connection
ipN5LNfsE5hwQ.gif

Hopefully this is not goodbye just a see you later :(

Onwards and upwards
Brian

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz6t9hNhD21r2cfii.gif[img][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CoRjT.gif
71dgq.gif

Shut up, Brian.

Or at least post after Barcelona's games ;)

The day has come my friends on football GAF. I need to say my goodbyes. Sadly it seems I have developed an addiction to the Internet/GAF and it is affecting my life/social skills. I spend 8 or so hours every day on GAF ect and I find myself becoming more and more addicted by the day. So I am taking a break, not sure for how long. Something has to change before I become a total loser. I have made many friends on football GAF and I felt the need to say bye to you guys. You have been fun for the past 2 years.

Hopefully this is not goodbye just a see you later :(

Onwards and upwards
Brian

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz6t9hNhD21r2cfii.gif

I know how you feel and I'm going to be doing the same once the FA Cup final is over.

Wilbur

Banned
I could never say I'm addicted to the internet. I could spend all day on it easy but if I'm invited out or have to be somewhere or do something, I drop it instantly.

I notice how all the 20 Seasons of PL matches are like cricket scores. United 8 - 2 Arsenal? This is really one of the best matches just because it had a lot of goals? Is this really the standard the PL wants to promote?

Messi

Sporadic posts after CL games, maybe I can do that.

It's hard not to stay here for hours when football is on

Moobabe

I notice how all the 20 Seasons of PL matches are like cricket scores. United 8 - 2 Arsenal? This is really one of the best matches just because it had a lot of goals? Is this really the standard the PL wants to promote?

You must be watching the worst cricket matches EVER.

Messi

I am going to stall my quitting until the end of the CL it is stupid to quit now. Did not think it through.

Any chelski fan want to avatar bet up until may 19th ?

Yen

I am going to stall my quitting until the end of the CL it is stupid to quit now. Did not think it through.

You're going to quit the football thread when the football is over? Okay!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I realize that everyone is all BAYERNNNNN'd up, but I just found this video of the Juve-Lazio game taken from curva sud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGSCmQdDkBI&feature=related

God damn. Our new stadium is a fucking fortress. Just a wall of black and white. Must be a pretty intimidating place to play away at.

Awesome! I'm a HUGE fan of Falchi's videos!

So, the new schedule worked out brilliantly for us! We're playing Roma with zero suspensions, no injuries, and just over a week of rest!

Recharge your batteries, El Guerrero <3

uJp7x.jpg

Wilbur

Banned

If Chelsea win I have to have a Bosingwa avatar and hopefully a mod will change my tag to ¢h&#8364;l$&#8364;a 4 lyf bro

Blablurn

man, it's good to see so much BAAAAAYEEEEERN support here. i remember the football threads from 08 or 09 where i used to be only one around there (okay, Kenka joined the party from time to time. i hope u r doing good, buddy. whereever u are).

Wilbur

Banned
man, it's good to see so much BAAAAAYEEEEERN support here. i remember the football threads from 08 or 09 where i used to be only one around there (okay, Kenka joined the party from time to time. i hope u r doing good, buddy. whereever u are).

I want Real to win, sorry brah. But that's only because it would be hilarious if they beat Barca in the final, rest assured if Bayern win the tie I won't be pissed, and I'll want you to win it.

Just started an FM game taking stupid pictures of old pros and making them manage teams mwahahah

I am Graeme Le Saux and I manage Aston Villa

I am Oliver Kahn and I manage Hamburg

I am Patrick Vieira and I manage Montpelier

I am Fabio Cannavaro and I manage Napoli

I am Fernando Hierro and I manage Malaga

Top Bottom