• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HBO's Veep - Season one - created by Armando Iannuci, starring Julia Louis Dreyfus

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Another very good episode this week.

"Please, stop staring at me like that; undressing me with your eyes"

"I'm adding more clothes Mike."

Haha, I love Sue.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I thought the comparison was lame. A croissant is such a random food item, there are so many others that were more appropriate: peeled bananas, creme-filled donuts, gelatin, gogurt, etc.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I thought the comparison was lame. A croissant is such a random food item, there are so many others that were more appropriate: peeled bananas, creme-filled donuts, gelatin, gogurt, etc.

She had the Paris trip on her mind. It's not that random.

Vyer

That nickname list is great.

"You won't find this band on fucking iTunes, you know why?!?"

"....because they don't have a name?"

I certainly took some time to warm to VEEP (especially as I'd only just finished my Think Of It marathon when the show began) but now the characters have blossomed, it's become essential Sunday viewing. This last episode was right up there with some of the best comedies I can think of.

Oh and I can't believe she's 50!

Socreges

Banned
I certainly took some time to warm to VEEP (especially as I'd only just finished my Think Of It marathon when the show began) but now the characters have blossomed, it's become essential Sunday viewing. This last episode was right up there with some of the best comedies I can think of.
Same. JLD has been awesome from the beginning, though, and I knew the show had potential so I stuck around. Very glad I did.

Mike becoming a bit more 'meek' is one of the differences that I like. And Jonah being fleshed out has made him (and the people burning him) a lot funnier.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
JLD running down the hallways is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. That had me cracking up.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
I've discovered this show thanks to this topic, and, well, it become one of my favourite ever.

Every episode is just incredible, I can't stop laughing, it's indescribable.

Maddocks

damn near died when she was talking about going down to mexico for a weekend then killing the doctor lol thinking all deep into a plan of action.

Is there anyone better than JLD at making such a funny, but realistic distressed face? The credits scene had me cracking up just by looking at her face

So many funny moments.

Doctors having to take shifts pulling out Jonah's baby.
JLD hanging up on Jonah because she doesn't understand baseball.
The pee in the cup and getting the pee in the eye.
Children's fundraiser.
etc.

Jonah looks like a young Brit Hume.

fns_hume_senior_moment_032308.jpg

timothy-simons.jpg

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
That was a really good episode. Love this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom